PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to Disappoint, no fancy pen displays or stands here.

KBeezie
June 7th, 2015, 03:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HVxGJ3i.jpg

The two other inked ones a Pelikan 400NN and 140 are in the 3Wunder green leather pen case, the ones above are Visconti Divina Desert Springs Limited Edition, 18K EF and Natural Amber jewel, Parker 75 Cisele, 14K EF, Pelikan M805, 18K Architect Grind (From B), Parker 51 Vacumatic Cordovan Brown, 14K Fine.

A tiny little A&W Root beer mug on left (clear) with paper towel that I usually stick untested/restored pens in for a while (ie: I've had a couple pens have enamas before...),
and an Art Prize mug on the right with bookmarks (mechanical pencils go behind), and a spent toilet paper tube to keep the pens from touching each other.

Cases off to the right to grab and fill, including the little zip loc bag that contains ink samples of the currently inked pens.

ThorCW
June 7th, 2015, 06:13 PM
I like it simple yet effective

Alanc
June 8th, 2015, 05:51 AM
Is this the ultimate Fountain Pen holder?
Bentley Mulsanne.

Lt. Tom
June 8th, 2015, 08:35 AM
That might be the ultimate fountain pen holder. I'm going to need a much bigger desk to fit it on though.......

MyPenNeedsInk
July 15th, 2015, 01:14 PM
I love your limited edition Desert Springs. I have the non-LE version and I'm still in love with that pen!

Dreck
July 15th, 2015, 02:24 PM
That's impressive! I've never seen a pen holder with matching leather seats, air conditioning, and satellite radio

Flounder
July 15th, 2015, 02:37 PM
That's impressive! I've never seen a pen holder with matching leather seats, air conditioning, and satellite radio

Dear boy, you've never lived!

fountainpagan
July 16th, 2015, 09:33 AM
Is this the ultimate Fountain Pen holder?
Bentley Mulsanne.

Probably not the utmost but as Schiaparelli would have said: chic, très chic!

KBeezie
July 16th, 2015, 10:14 AM
I love your limited edition Desert Springs. I have the non-LE version and I'm still in love with that pen!

Ended up selling it though. Love the material, love the way it looks and feels, not too crazy about the filling system and the nib wasn't as good as I had hoped for the expense (compared to many of my others, even after having sent it out for tuning).

The Aurora Afrika LE I picked up is more my taste to the nib quality, it's currently sitting in the same mug.