PDA

View Full Version : Noodler's Ink

Neo
June 9th, 2015, 05:43 PM
In celebration of Independence Day here in the states,:rockon: I'm offering a selection of 3ml samples of Noodler's inks excluding CONUS. Since Nathan is an American innovator whose products cause strong feelings and many opinions :argue: to be shared online, I would like to offer a chance for someone who may not easily have access to his inks to give them a try in order to make an informed decision through actual experience instead of secondhand research. List any preferred colors, properties or specific inks. Drawing open until the evening of July 4.

sgtstretch
June 9th, 2015, 05:45 PM
Not an entry as I'm in the US, but thanks for an awesome PIF!!!

migo984
June 9th, 2015, 06:10 PM
I won't enter as I have a few Noodler's inks already back at home, but thank you Neo for a really generous, thoughtful PIF. Much appreciated by someone who is non-CONUS.

Empty_of_Clouds
June 10th, 2015, 12:10 AM
As a loyal subject of Her Majesty - God bless the Queen! - I would suggest you send these samples to me forthwith, notwithstanding the fact that I am currently resident and operative in one of Her Highness' more far-flung colonies. And perhaps, assuming the expected compliance on the part of your good self, we may be willing to turn a blind eye to that business with the tea, hmm?

Seriously, though I hesitate to enter another PIF I will anyway because I have no easy access to an Noodler's inks without requiring the shipping resources of Aristotle Onassis - if anyone here can remember that far back!

Chrissy
June 10th, 2015, 05:11 AM
Thank you for offering such a generous PIF. :)

As I live in the UK there aren't many places we can buy Noodler's inks from, and when they are available we can only get a few colours that sellers decide to stock, rather than the whole range. Also, the prices for those inks that are available are high by comparison to other more readily available inks. So that's the main reason why my reviewed or comparison inks are hardly ever Noodler's brand.

There are one or two samples that I would love to try, so please could I add my name to the list of entrants.

Neo
June 10th, 2015, 05:26 AM
As a loyal subject of Her Majesty - God bless the Queen! - I would suggest you send these samples to me forthwith, notwithstanding the fact that I am currently resident and operative in one of Her Highness' more far-flung colonies. And perhaps, assuming the expected compliance on the part of your good self, we may be willing to turn a blind eye to that business with the tea, hmm?

Seriously, though I hesitate to enter another PIF I will anyway because I have no easy access to an Noodler's inks without requiring the shipping resources of Aristotle Onassis - if anyone here can remember that far back!

:tea:

Crazyorange
June 10th, 2015, 06:43 AM
Not entering, but just a note to say...nice PIF.

akapulko2020
June 10th, 2015, 09:38 AM
What an awesome PIF ! Would love to enter :-)

fqgouvea
June 10th, 2015, 02:05 PM
Not an entry, as I'm in the US, but a great idea!

Fernando Gouvêa -- fqgouvea@roadrunner.com

patta
June 11th, 2015, 06:41 AM
What a great PIF!
Living in good-old Germany, it is not easy and convenient to get access to Noodler's.
So, please count me in and the the dice select me.

irabelo
June 14th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Hey Neo! How thoughtful of you, I'd love to join!

I could never get my hands on any Noodler's ink. I'd love to get some lively green or red, since those are less common than blacks or blues :)

Thanks for your generosity!

Neo
July 4th, 2015, 06:05 PM
Hello, the results per Random.org is.....Akapulko2020 !! :cheer2::cheer2:

List Randomizer

There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Akapulko2020
Patta
Cryptos
Chrissy
Irabelo
Timestamp: 2015-07-04 23:59:15 UTC

Go to Andersonpens.com and pick from their selection of Noodler's ink samples up to a total of $12.50. PM me your address and choices at your convenience.

fountainpagan
July 6th, 2015, 03:13 AM
Wawooo, wonderful pif, very generous.

I am sorry I missed this chance to try Noodler's.

Empty_of_Clouds
July 8th, 2015, 02:41 AM
Congrats Akapulko :dance3: enjoy!!