PDA

View Full Version : J Herbin Perle Des Encres ink?

top pen
June 10th, 2015, 02:47 PM
http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/j-herbin-ink-cartridges-6-pack-perle-de-encres/599812-1006#product_description-tab

Saw this on a website of a local store and was a little confused as I have never heard of this ink before then I did a little googling to find out that it just translates to the Jewel of inks which they use a slogan for all regular line inks however it doesn't explain what's in the tin?

Any ideas?

Laura N
June 10th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Cartridges. Same colors as in the bottles.

top pen
June 10th, 2015, 03:13 PM
Cartridges. Same colors as in the bottles.

What I mean is there is a tin labeled with just Perle de Encres on it and it's an option to buy But I can't find Perle de Encres labeled as a specific ink anywhere else so I'm wondering what's in that tin?

Laura N
June 10th, 2015, 03:18 PM
I would assume that Perle de Encres will be Perle Noire, the black ink. Because the tops of those tins are the color of the ink. Toggle down and compare the others. What is photographed is the top lid of the cartridge tins.

top pen
June 10th, 2015, 03:29 PM
I would assume that Perle de Encres will be Perle Noire, the black ink. Because the tops of those tins are the color of the ink. Toggle down and compare the others. What is photographed is the top lid of the cartridge tins.

I think you are probably right Perle Noire isn't listed and I did buy it from the B&M outlet a few weeks ago.

Thanks

migo984
June 10th, 2015, 03:45 PM
I agree that it's likely to be Noir, although it's strange because my tin states Perle Noir on the top label.

Chrissy
June 10th, 2015, 03:50 PM

I think you are probably right Perle Noire isn't listed and I did buy it from the B&M outlet a few weeks ago.

Thanks

I wonder if these tins might contain an assortment of different coloured cartridges. That's what it suggests in the information. I think if they were only 'perle de noir', they might say that on the tin. Also, it says there is a choice of 10 colours, and that isn't the full range

top pen
June 10th, 2015, 04:05 PM
I'll probably head into the store in the next week as I was looking if they sold any I hadn't tried yet there are 4 (Vert Empire, Vert Pre, Gris Nuage and Bleu Pevanche). I'll see if they do have this unknown tin as well and if so I will post what I find.

Laura N
June 10th, 2015, 05:44 PM

Thanks

I wonder if these tins might contain an assortment of different coloured cartridges. That's what it suggests in the information. I think if they were only 'perle de noir', they might say that on the tin. Also, it says there is a choice of 10 colours, and that isn't the full range

I'll probably head into the store in the next week as I was looking if they sold any I hadn't tried yet there are 4 (Vert Empire, Vert Pre, Gris Nuage and Bleu Pevanche). I'll see if they do have this unknown tin as well and if so I will post what I find.

Chrissy has a good point, especially when you consider migo's comment about her tin saying Perle Noire. I look forward to hearing what you find out.

I love Vert Empire. :)