PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Pilot Fermo Black (F nib) and Pilot Vanishing Point Blue Carbonesque ( B nib)

mbp
June 11th, 2015, 08:47 PM
These are two pens that do not get a lot of use. Both have sat in felt sleeves in a drawer since acquisition and are in great shape. Nothing beyond microscratches that you cannot see unless you really look for them on either pen.

1. Pilot Fermo black (F nib) *SOLD*
I purchased this pen on FPN from a seller who had it for a month before I purchased it from him. It is a fantastic pen and I am blown away by the quality of the click mechanism. It is a bit too big for my hands (I prefer my M200) so I am going to have to find a better home for it.

Asking $130 shipped, tracked CONUS.

2. Pilot Vanishing Point blue carbonesque
*CURRENTLY WITHDRAWN*; will re-post if for sale again

Just a beauty. I use my black VP and this one is basically an extra pen. Wonderful nib--cannot say enough good things about the pen but I would like it to have a new owner who will get use out of it.

Please PM me with reasonable offers. I purchased this pen for $140 on Amazon. Will also be shipped with tracking.

Please PM me with reasonable offers. I am not looking for trades for either of the pens.

mbp
June 11th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Fermo sold. VP still available.

sarahsyers
June 16th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Will pm you.