PDA

View Full Version : Fountain Pen Sale 6/12/15 (Parker, Esterbrook, Wearever)

blazingthrough
June 12th, 2015, 04:12 PM
All remaining pens moved to next sale.

Up for sale today are:

1) Lot of Wearever Fountain Pens. These were from an estate sale and they're all working properly, have good medium nibs, and replaced sacs. There are no significant cracks or scratches, only signs of usage over the years. However, the black one is bent, and the red / green ones have caps that don't fit. They need screw on caps, but only have push-on caps. These caps don't fit properly, but I find ink will not dry on the nib if closed - so it works, just not the right way. The blue one is in great condition. These pens should be good for tinkering or doing whatever you want with them. Selling this lot for $7.

2) Esterbrook CX-100 Black with a 2556 nib. The pen is in good condition with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and the cap. The nib has been used, but is in working condition and writes a firm, fine line. It measures about 5" long capped. It takes Esterbrook cartridges (not provided), but can also be used eyedroppered (what I have been doing, and it works great). Selling for $15.

3) Esterbrook LJ Marbled Red with a 2668 nib. The pen is in excellent condition with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and cap. Both jewels are intact, the sac has been replaced, and everything is ready to write. It measures about 5" long capped, and the nib writes a nice, medium line. WITHDRAWN - Moved to more recent Esterbrook sale, and switched to a different nib!

4) Parker 45 Medium nib. The pen is in excellent condition, with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and cap. It comes with an aerometric squeeze vintage Parker converter that works very well, and the pen has been fully taken apart to be cleaned. Writes a nice, solid medium line. Selling for $26.

Shipping is $5 (contact me if you need me to ship internationally). Do not PM me, but email me at thestationeryfreak@gmail.com if you would like the pen or for further info/questions/would like pictures or writing samples.195521955319554

blazingthrough
June 13th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Bump, and prices reduced.

blazingthrough
June 15th, 2015, 07:15 PM
bump!

blazingthrough
June 17th, 2015, 02:37 PM
bump, prices reduced again.

blazingthrough
June 20th, 2015, 09:27 AM
:bump: