PDA

View Full Version : Onoto TDLR Patent Self-Filler Pen Review

grandmia
September 27th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Hi all....I would like to share with you my most recent restoration,this lovely Onoto Patent Self-Filler pen...Enjoy...

http://youtu.be/ENY7LFyBSv0

fountainpenkid
September 27th, 2012, 05:49 PM
That pen is really,really, really beautiful! I love these videos! So many pens you usually only see in Nimishura catalogs you now get so see live! How did you fill the hole?

Bogon07
September 27th, 2012, 10:24 PM
wow that pen is absolutely stunning. Certainly doesn't look 100 years old. The chasing on the cap and barrel is fasinating although the nib looks a bit odd with that over and under feed section. Looks like you did a wonderful job of restoration. Thanks for sharing.

grandmia
September 28th, 2012, 04:01 PM
That pen is really,really, really beautiful! I love these videos! So many pens you usually only see in Nimishura catalogs you now get so see live! How did you fill the hole?

Hi Will...Im glad you like it,as it is a very nice example.With a mixture i use which the best way to describe it is super glue mixed with a BHR powder...

grandmia
September 28th, 2012, 04:03 PM
wow that pen is absolutely stunning. Certainly doesn't look 100 years old. The chasing on the cap and barrel is fasinating although the nib looks a bit odd with that over and under feed section. Looks like you did a wonderful job of restoration. Thanks for sharing.

Hi....Yes it is a stunning pen,it is a shame it is not mine.The caps do not have chasing they are normally plain black.Thank you for watching.....