PDA

View Full Version : WTT/WTS: Red Lamy Safari with 1.1mm Stub (UK)

cambookpro
June 15th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Hi,

I have a red Safari with 1.1mm stub for sale or trade. I bought it about a year ago, but I just haven't used it enough as the grip annoys me (I prefer the 'forefinger over' grip rather than the tripod that this pen encourages). The pen's in fairly good condition, but does have a few light scratches. I've taken a few photos with flash on just to really show what it's like, but it's not that noticeable in day to day use.

Would consider trades for:
- TWSBI Diamond 580 stub nib (1.1 or 1.5mm)
- TWSBI Diamond Mini (plus cash from me)
- vintage Parker, though not sure what kind of things would be comparable value wise to the Safari, something like the 17?
- Another Lamy pen without the grip, possibly Logo (plus bit of cash from me, though would prefer for it to have stub nib)
- anything else that's interesting! Willimg to do part-ex for anything worth more than the Safari.

I have the box for the Safari as well, and can throw in a couple (may only have one or two, will have to check) of Lamy blue-black cartridges.

Pictures here (also posted on Reddit, forgive the /u/ format): http://imgur.com/a/FhjQv

EDIT: Forgot to say, £10 + P&P (which should be minimal). Don't know how I forgot!

http://i.imgur.com/OHAbbZx.jpg

(More pictures in link above)

EDIT 2: SOLD

cambookpro
June 18th, 2015, 11:34 AM
Still available, postage would probably be around £1.50 though would have to double check.

cambookpro
June 23rd, 2015, 01:04 PM
Still available!

akapulko2020
June 27th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Hi,is the postage mentioned UK only or abroad as well? How much will it be for Israel? Thanks :-)

cambookpro
June 27th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Hi,is the postage mentioned UK only or abroad as well? How much will it be for Israel? Thanks :-)

Hi,

Postage mentioned was just for UK, but to Israel it would be £3.63 to £10 depending on how fast you wanted it and whether you want tracking. Let me know if you're still interested :)

akapulko2020
June 28th, 2015, 06:05 AM
Slowest aka cheapest will be cool 😊please send me a message with paypal details .

cambookpro
June 28th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Just an FYI, still available after sale fell through

cambookpro
July 3rd, 2015, 08:45 AM
Reduced to just £8.50 including delivery in the UK. Can ship quite easily to EU but a small amount extra would be required to cover postage.

Laura N
July 3rd, 2015, 10:00 AM
Someone, buy this pen! That's a total bargain. I would buy it just as an extra or knock-around pen, if I lived in the UK.