PDA

View Full Version : ESTERBROOK SALE 6/15/15! (Copper Icicle, 2048 flexible, etc)

blazingthrough
June 15th, 2015, 07:14 PM
All remaining pens moved to next sale.

Up for sale today:

1) Esterbrook J Marbled Blue w/ 2668 medium nib. The pen is in excellent condition, with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and pen. Both jewels are fully intact, the sac has been replaced, the pen is ready to write, and the nib is in excellent condition. SOLD

2) Esterbrook J Marbled Green w/ 2556 nib (the nib has been switched from 2048 to 2556). The pen is in excellent condition, with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and pen. Both jewels are fully intact, the sac has been replaced, the pen is ready to write, and the nib is in great condition, other than a small spot in the middle, as seen in pictures (#6).

3) Esterbrook J Marbled Copper / Root Beer w/ 9550 firm extra fine nib. The pen is in excellent condition, with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and pen, the sac has been replaced, the pen is ready to write, and the nib shows some sign of normal wear, however, there is a crack in the bottom jewel, as seen in the pictures. The other jewel is perfectly fine. EDIT: I discovered an issue with the nib, and am switching it out with a 1554 fine nib. SOLD

4) Esterbrook J Marbled Red w/ 2668 medium nib. The pen has no visible cracks of scratches on the body and pen, save some minimal bite marks on the barrel. The top jewel on the cap is slightly cracked (as seen in pictures), but the other jewel is perfectly fine. The sac has been replaced, the pen is ready to write, and the nib is in great condition. Selling for $25.

5) Esterbrook LJ Copper Icicle w/ 2556 fine nib. The pen is in near mint / excellent condition, with no visible cracks or scratches on the body. The sac has been replaced, the pen is ready to write, and the nib is in excellent condition.

6) Esterbrook LJ Marbled Red w/ 2048 flexible nib. The pen is in excellent condition, with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and pen. Both jewels are fully intact, the sac has been replaced, the pen is ready to write, and the nib is in excllent condition. SOLD

Shipping is $5 (contact me if you need me to ship internationally). Do not PM me, but email me at thestationeryfreak@gmail.com if you would like the pen or for further info/questions/would like pictures or writing samples.195861958719588

blazingthrough
June 16th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Bump, blue esterbrook has been sold, and prices reduced!

blazingthrough
June 17th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Bump, 4 pens are still available, and prices reduced.

mitchromley
June 17th, 2015, 07:34 PM
Do any of the remaining pens flex?

blazingthrough
June 17th, 2015, 10:14 PM
Do any of the remaining pens flex?

No, unfortunately not. I do have a broad nib lying around though.

blazingthrough
June 18th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Esterbrook #3 Marbled Root Beer sold.

blazingthrough
June 20th, 2015, 09:27 AM
:bump: