PDA

View Full Version : Faber Castell Ondoro White Broad nib

top pen
June 16th, 2015, 09:52 AM
I haven’t owned this pen for very long just over 2 weeks the reason why is I'm trying to make some room for a big pen purchase in the next few months.

In terms of condition it’s in mint condition (it hasn't been out the house) with only a few micro scratches that would be seen under a lenses. The Chrome trim is also near spotless.

The pen comes with a stock unmodified Faber Castell Broad which I would class as Medium broad. Which writes very smoothly and produces what I’d class as moderately wet line. The nib is also swappable with any other Faber Castell Design range pen so would offer a perfect upgrade.

In terms of accessories I’m including the full box, papers and converter (everything that came with the pen) all of which are all spotless too.

The price is £45 ono + shipping. I also have a few inks I wouldn't mind parting with that I could be added to the package (which should not effect shipping costs) which I can discuss further with anyone interested.

I can provide additional photos as well a writing sample and I am happy to answer any questions regarding the pen.

Thank you for looking.

top pen
June 16th, 2015, 09:58 AM

A stock photo just to show it would look under better lighting conditions.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fe/a8/67/fea86724e710fcafbb3de18b09233369.jpg

top pen
June 18th, 2015, 01:45 AM
SOLD!