PDA

View Full Version : Svenska Demonstrator

dougscott
June 16th, 2015, 10:12 AM
Sometimes pens are breathtakingly beautiful, sometimes they are complex, sometimes they are made of precious material, but sometimes they are just fun. This acrylic bulb filler in Swedish colors reminds me of days a half century ago when I had the good fortune to live in Sweden. The material isn't rare or or the execution highly complex, but it is a pleasure to hold in the hand and using it just makes you want to write something cheerful!

Ett nöje att använda!

Thanks for looking!
Doug

Lady Onogaro
June 16th, 2015, 10:20 AM
It's pretty and cheerful.

Laura N
June 16th, 2015, 11:25 AM
I'm half Swedish, and I love it!

dougscott
June 16th, 2015, 11:38 AM
I'm half Swedish, and I love it!

I'm assuming that's the best half! :)

ubremin
June 16th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Very nice indeed!

Ulf (100% Swede)

dougscott
June 16th, 2015, 01:53 PM
Very nice indeed!

Ulf (100% Swede)

Tack så mycket! Actually, since it's been 50 years since I lived there, almost all of my meager Swedish has gone the way of all elderly memory. However, I do still remember "Where is the Men's Room?" and "May I marry your daughter?" I think that covers most bases!

Laura N
June 16th, 2015, 02:09 PM
Very nice indeed!

Ulf (100% Swede)

Tack så mycket! Actually, since it's been 50 years since I lived there, almost all of my meager Swedish has gone the way of all elderly memory. However, I do still remember "Where is the Men's Room?" and "May I marry your daughter?" I think that covers most bases!

Well, not for all of us. :)

-Laura

Hawk
June 16th, 2015, 02:59 PM
I'm 100% Swede. Went for a visit with my parents 50+ years ago to see their relatives and their birthplaces.

tnordl
June 16th, 2015, 03:01 PM
Hej,

I live in Norway but i am Swedish. This post was a nice surprise for me. Yes a happy looking pen. And with those sentences you should be covered.

:)

Robert
June 16th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Nice photos of a nice pen!

dr.grace
June 17th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Very nice indeed!

Ulf (100% Swede)

Reminds me of the two important sentences in German (according to Mark Twain): 1) Ein Bier, bitte! and 2) Noch ein Bier, bitte!