PDA

View Full Version : Parker 51 parts

reprieve
June 20th, 2015, 02:21 PM
I have some body parts from a black Parker 51 aerometric: I have a black barrel and a lustraloy cap. They're in decent condition. There are a few marks on the cap and some scratches on the barrel that could be polished out. You would need your own nib/feed/section hood/filler to make a pen.

I don't know why I have these parts or where they came from. Does anyone else need them? I'll send them to you.

I'll leave this open until Wednesday. If there's more than one taker, I'll randomly select a winner.

Laura N
June 20th, 2015, 02:27 PM
I could use the cap.

cambookpro
June 21st, 2015, 08:28 AM
Where are you based? I'm in the UK and would like a replacement cap as mine isn't in the best condition, but my P51 is black so may be interested in the barell depending on condition.

If anyone just needed a barell/cap, I could always pay forward the PIF with my original ones.

reprieve
June 21st, 2015, 12:27 PM
Where are you based? I'm in the UK and would like a replacement cap as mine isn't in the best condition, but my P51 is black so may be interested in the barell depending on condition.

If anyone just needed a barell/cap, I could always pay forward the PIF with my original ones.

I'm in the US. But I'm willing to send it overseas. I'll give it till Wednesday and then I'll draw your names from a hat. Well, from random.org anyway. :)

ac12
June 21st, 2015, 12:45 PM
The cap please.
I have a 51 without a cap. :-(

I would also like to put my name in for the barrel.
My barrel is looking kinda ratty.

reprieve
June 23rd, 2015, 06:18 PM
Anyone else want to toss his or her name into the hat? I'll do the draw tomorrow night and will send the parts out on Thursday.

Hawk
June 23rd, 2015, 08:12 PM
I could use the cap.

reprieve
June 24th, 2015, 07:52 PM
I just did the drawing using random.org.

1 = Laura
2 = cambookpro
3 = ac12
4 = Hawk

I'll mail the parts to Laura by the end of the week.

Hawk
June 25th, 2015, 02:14 PM
Thanks again for your generosity.

Laura N
June 25th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Oh, thank you reprieve. That is awesome! Perhaps this is the night I should buy a lottery ticket?