PDA

View Full Version : Buy my pens, so I can buy some other pens from FPGeeks members

allanorn
June 21st, 2015, 09:29 PM

Over the weekend two people posted pens that I really want to buy from them, but cash flow is an issue at the moment. Here's the deal: you buy pens from me so I can buy pens from them! We'll all win if we do this!

Apologies in advance for the really bad lighting on the photo. I will try to get a better photo tomorrow if it's necessary.

Paypal only, prices are with indicated shipping CONUS. Will ship overseas but we'll have to discuss shipping. Send me a PM to inquire; first person to commit gets the pen.

Pens 1-3: Pilot Preras. All in excellent to near mint condition with stickers (the sticker on the sold blue Prera is a bit scrunched), CON-50 converters and boxes. $30 each shipped in a Priority Mail box.
* Pen 1 is a blue "transparent" with a CM nib - SOLD
* Pen 2 is an ivory F nib. TRADED
* Pen 3 is a blue M nib - SOLD

Pen 4: Sailor 1911M, 14kt EF nib with gold trim. Received in trade, no boxes or papers. Pen includes a converter. Nib feels good on Tomoe River and scratchy on copy paper, which may be typical. Withdrawn; see notes below.

SOLD Pen 5: Sheaffer Targa. M nib, writes smoothly like a dream. Comes with a new Sheaffer twist converter. I won't be upset if this doesn't sell, if I'm being honest. $35 shipped in a Priority Box.

Pens 6 & 7. Airmail ebonite eyedropper and FPR Guru piston filler, sold as a set. The Airmail eyedropper has an EF nib and the Guru is more like a Western M nib. Both work great; each have been used once. To keep with the theme, I'm also including a set of Uzlmaki "Air Mail" envelopes that I picked up from Maido in San Francisco (not pictured). $20 shipped in a Priority Mail box.

SOLD , not pictured: Pilot VP nib in broad (B). Rhodium trim. I may have used this one once. Available for $35 shipped in a Priority Box w/o a converter, or you can add a brand-new CON-20 for $5 more ($40 all-in).

allanorn
June 21st, 2015, 09:49 PM
Pen Number 4 has been withdrawn as I think the nib is tweaked ever so slightly to the right, unless someone is willing to buy it as-is.

allanorn
June 21st, 2015, 10:58 PM
Targa is sold pending funds.

Adding a Pilot VP nib.

allanorn
June 22nd, 2015, 08:03 AM
Pilot Prera w/CM nib sold pending funds. Slight price adjustment on the Airmail set.

allanorn
June 22nd, 2015, 11:35 AM
CM Prera and Targa are officially sold!

Curtisvan
June 23rd, 2015, 04:54 PM
I'll take the ivory peers. Can u email me the PayPal

allanorn
June 27th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Blue Prera sold!

merrycitrine
July 1st, 2015, 02:54 PM
Is that just the nib of a Pilot VP?

allanorn
July 3rd, 2015, 03:43 PM
Is that just the nib of a Pilot VP?

Yes, just the nib. Can come with a converter. Sorry for not seeing this earlier!

allanorn
July 5th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Ivory Prera has been traded. Only pens left are the Airmail set and the VP broad nib assembly.

Poeticnook
July 22nd, 2015, 12:46 PM
Interested in the VP nib unit, please PM PayPal details :)

allanorn
July 25th, 2015, 10:45 AM
VP nib unit is officially ON HOLD. Reasonable offers for the Airmail set will be considered.

allanorn
July 26th, 2015, 09:16 AM
VP unit sold, only pens left in this sale are the Airmail set.