PDA

View Full Version : Never denigrate ballpoint pens EVER again!

migo984
June 23rd, 2015, 03:41 AM
There's not much love for ballpoint pens on this forum. But take a look at this drawing by Hungarian artist 22Zitty22, on the DeviantArt site. :applause:

Done in ballpoint pen, it's beyond incredible! She has some stunning works on the site - take a look ........

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pluto-and-Jager-pen-drawing-541333412

http://22zitty22.deviantart.com

sharmon202
June 23rd, 2015, 03:58 AM
I would have to credit the artist more than the pen. It almost looks like a photo doesn't it? Thanks for sharing.

Crazyorange
June 23rd, 2015, 06:05 AM
Wow...I thought that was a photograph. What a gift the artist has.

OliverW
June 23rd, 2015, 12:15 PM
I had to look twice to see that it isn't taken by a camera. Truly amazing!

dr.grace
June 23rd, 2015, 01:24 PM
Some artists can use almost any instrument to create something beautiful. However, this does not mean that I will stop denigrating ballpoint pens!

migo984
June 23rd, 2015, 01:28 PM
Some artists can use almost any instrument to create something beautiful. However, this does not mean that I will stop denigrating ballpoint pens!

Well I have gone on the record before to say that I use ballpoint pens occasionally. As well as most other types of writing instrument. I don't get the antipathy. The more the merrier I say.

Wile E Coyote
June 23rd, 2015, 01:36 PM
I'm with the Dr.

While the drawing is very impressive, even beyond incredible as you state, I reserve the right to denigrate ball points.

migo984
June 23rd, 2015, 03:47 PM
I'm with the Dr.

While the drawing is very impressive, even beyond incredible as you state, I reserve the right to denigrate ball points.

Fab! I had a bet with myself that some would post exactly this.

DaveBj
June 23rd, 2015, 04:33 PM
I'm with the Dr.

Looks like you won!

(Loved the pic. I have a very soft spot in my heart for hyper-realism in art.)

Wile E Coyote
June 23rd, 2015, 05:00 PM
I'm with the Dr.

What did you win?

Bogon07
June 24th, 2015, 05:31 PM
I'm with the Dr.

What did you win?

The satisfaction of being right I suppose. Or knowing how predictable we are.

Fantastic drawing and skill.