PDA

View Full Version : SLPP! Slightly Less than Perfect Pens: Waterman, Eversharp

nmb
September 28th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Hi, this is my first time here at the FPGeeks forum, but I have been a lurker here and a longtime Pentracer.

These are some SLPPs (slightly less than perfect pens) that don't need to clutter up my pen case anymore. They'd be great for someone who wanted to practice their repair skills, or who wanted them for spare parts. I'll take offers on individual pens, but the first person who wants them all for $40 can have them, shipping included.

Otherwise, shipping is your choice of methods, at the actual cost. If you are unsatisfied with something, let me know and I will make it right.

1. Wahl Eversharp ??? Black lever filler with gold plated trim. Some marks on body, plating loss on lever and cap band. 14K "EVERSHARP" nib has a slight wrinkle and appears to be a slightly flexible fine. Fitted with a new sac.

2. Waterman's Skywriter Black lever filler with chrome cap. Steel nib marked "Skywriter" and M24. Clip is somewhat loose but otherwise in nice condition. Fitted with a new sac.

3. Waterman's W5 Marked "MADE IN ENGLAND", this is a nice striated blue plastic lever filler with gold plated trim. Triple cap band has some brassing as do the clip and lever. Nib is a 14K "EVERSHARP" that appears to have the matching feed. Some posting marks on back of barrel. Sac is crispy and NOT replaced.

4. Waterman's ??? A short black lever filler with chrome slip cap that has a fishnet pattern and a short clip (ladies pen?). Nib is a WATERMANS IDEAL 14 KT that appears to be a fine. Lever is missing but lever box is intact. New sac and fills well as a coin/matchstick filler. Except for the lever in very nice condition.

nmb
September 29th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Sold pending funds. Thanks everyone for looking.