PDA

View Full Version : SOLD LEICA LEITZ strap for camera or binoculars OEM

FredRydr
June 25th, 2015, 09:07 AM
I bought this strap new, wore it less than a dozen times, but I prefer my Leicagoodies loop strap. It's essentially still new!

This is genuine Leica. Both OEM Red Dot locks and stainless rings included. It's all there.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-e2V42LqwgQ0/VYwXIrBGwnI/AAAAAAAAIaU/il0laqs9jqA/s800/2015_06_25_10_54_54.jpg

$40 including postage to anywhere in the USA. More elsewhere. First PM to me that reads "I'll take the strap" holds it pending PayPal payment within 24 hours.

This is not the cheaper $32-$42 version that lacks the Red Dot locks.

Fred

Rick Krantz
September 22nd, 2015, 02:32 PM
I'm wondering if you wore this less than a dozen times, how many hours would you say in total?

I mean, you could have worn it like two times for a solid 14 day safari, or a dozen times for 30 minute intervals...

just trying to gauge how much wear it really has on it, that's all...

FredRydr
September 23rd, 2015, 01:30 PM
It has NO wear! :-)

Good question, though. I'd say it has two hours on it, and far less than a dozen times around my neck. You should attach it to your Christoph pen case.

Fred

Rick Krantz
September 23rd, 2015, 08:02 PM
I'm still considering it....

would you say that you're a sweaty guy?

Rick Krantz
October 7th, 2015, 04:01 PM
I was wondering...

could you send this to me to try on for a few weeks?

I was planning a trip to Sub Saharan Africa, the duration is about two weeks. I think during that time, I should be able to determine if this is the right strap for me.

If it is, I will be glad to consider purchase.

thanks for your consideration