PDA

View Full Version : Lot of Esterbrook Pens 6/25/15 (PRICES REDUCED)

blazingthrough
June 25th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Putting these here before they go up on the bay:

1) Esterbrook M2 Turquose w/ 2556 nib. The pen is in excellent condition, no dings or scratches, just a very teeny mark on the side of the clip. The threads of the cap move smoothly in 1.5 turns. The aerometric converter is fully functioning, and the pen is ready to write. The nib is in near mint / excellent condition. Selling for $20.

2) Esterbrook CX-100 Black with a 2556 nib. The pen is in good condition with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and the cap. The nib has been used, but is in working condition and writes a firm, fine line. It measures about 5" long capped. It takes Esterbrook cartridges (not provided), but can also be used eyedroppered (what I have been doing, and it works great). Selling for $12.

3) Esterbrook J Marbled Green w/ 9461 nib. The pen is in excellent condition, with no visible cracks or scratches on the body and pen. Both jewels are fully intact, the sac has been replaced, the pen is ready to write, and the nib is in great condition. SOLD

4) Esterbrook J Marbled Red w/ 2668 nib. The pen is in good condition, with no overly significant cracks or scratches on the body and pen. The pen and nib show signs of usage, but should be a great workhorse. The sac has been replaced and the pen is ready to write. SOLD

5) Esterbrook J Marbled Red w/ 9550 nib. The pen is in good/excellent condition, with no significant cracks or scratches on the body and pen. The nib shows some signs of usage, but the pen overall is in great condition. Sac has been replaced and the pen is ready to write. SOLD

Shipping is $5 (contact me if you need me to ship internationally). Do not PM me, but email me at thestationeryfreak@gmail.com if you would like the pen or for further info/questions/would like pictures or writing samples.197591976019761

blazingthrough
June 27th, 2015, 09:36 AM
#5 sold, but other pens are still available.

blazingthrough
June 28th, 2015, 06:40 AM
#4 SOLD.

blazingthrough
June 29th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Only #1 and #2 left!

dylim1
June 29th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Can a 9461 nib fit in Esterbrook CX-100?

Does the Esterbrook CX-100 seals well and not dry up easily?

blazingthrough
June 29th, 2015, 11:28 PM
Yes, all Esterbrook nibs fit in these pens. And the pen seals well - I eyedroppered it, put some silicon grease on the threads, carried it around for a week - no issues whatsoever.