PDA

View Full Version : Pilots, Sailors, Montegrappa, and a Binderized Belmont

Lovementos
June 25th, 2015, 08:28 PM
Unfortunately, these pens have not seen much use lately, so I decided it’s time to pass them on.

Prices are in USD and includes shipping to US/Canada. I would prefer to stick with US/Canada buyers only due to shipping expenses.

If you have any questions or want more photos, let me know!
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/For%20Sale/153068B5-107B-412F-A418-4AE4F85956E6_zps60mkynfi.jpg
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/For%20Sale/88dbcdc5-537a-4bfe-8748-7471960cc58d_zpsi0yp8xrg.jpg

Montegrappa Espressione in Amazon Green - $90
Medium steel nib. C/C. Twist cap. Some minor signs of usage as well, but this pen was at most, inked 3 times. A very pretty pen with Rhodium trim. I have the box for this pen, but it is quite bulky, and may add to the shipping cost. The strap that holds the pen also came off on one end, but I think it can be fixed, I just have not found time to do it.

Gate City Pen Belmont w/ Binderized nib in Caribbean – SOLD
0.8mm stubbed steel nib ground by Richard Binder. Twist cap. This pen has not seen much use at all, filled maybe once or twice. This pen IIRC, was set at a wetness level somewhere between 6-8. The filling system is pretty neat! Comes with a Bexley box.

Reden’s Gold-Plated Barley Corn – $35
Medium steel nib. C/C. Very good condition. Snap cap. This was a NOS pen that was dipped once to test. A great writer. The barley corn pattern feels very nice. The cap has what looks to be like black smudges—not really noticeable unless you were looking for it. No effect on its functionality whatsoever, though. No converter included.

Pilot/Namiki Custom 823 Amber – SOLD
Broad 14k nib stubbed by Daniel Smith. Vacuum filler. Twist cap. Can be shipped with its original box, and with the 70mL bottle of Pilot Black ink (a bit on the heavy side though).

Pilot Custom Heritage 92 – $115 - SOLD
Fine-Medium 14K nib. Piston filler. Twist cap. Has been filled once. Smooth writer. Comes with original box.

Sailor Sapporo/Professional Gear Slim Blueberry – $70
Fine 14K nib. C/C. Twist cap. Dip-tested only. Smooth writer. Comes with original box. Converter not included.

Payment and Shipping Details:
Payment is through PayPal only, please.

The pen would be sent through Canada Post unless told otherwise. Tracked shipping to the US is about $20. All duties, taxes, etc. is the buyer’s responsibility. I would prefer buyers from US and Canada, as shipping elsewhere can be expensive. If desired, a shipping estimate can be provided. For some pens (depending on the value), shipping estimates provided will include tracking numbers.

I won’t be able to accept returns (unless my description of the condition is different from the pen received) because I need to save for a trip.

I will try to ship the pen within three days of receiving payment (unless there’s a statutory holiday). If it will take longer, I will let you know right away.