PDA

View Full Version : 2 Delta Limited editions

Rinoxxx
June 27th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Well I just received my 2 new limited edition pens yesterday from my favorite Italian website. I was supposed to be taking a break from buying pens.....well you know how that goes :D The 2 pens I bought are The Delta Alfa Romeo limited edition # 1025/1750, and the Delta Rediscover Pompei special edition # 269. Both pens are piston filled. The Alfa Romeo has a medium 18K nib, and the Pompei has a broad 14K nib. Both pens wrote very smooth with no issues right out of the box. they are fairly large pens, similar to the medium DolceVita. I posted a picture next to my other pens for comparison from left to right. Delta DolceVita medium, Delta Enrico Caruso limited edition, Delta Alfa Romeo, Delta Popmpei, Visconti Cosmos Voyager limited edition, Pelikan M1000, Fabre Castel E-motion, Waterman Carene. Ok I really need to take a break now from buying pens !!! my display box is full and I had to take some pens out :haha:............So of course I bought a second display box.........sigh I am never gonna stop :cry:

Special K
June 27th, 2015, 08:06 PM
Those are awesome. I love the A.R.

Rinoxxx
June 27th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Those are awesome. I love the A.R.

Thank you !!

VertOlive
June 27th, 2015, 10:23 PM
Now you've got room for that Oro...

Rinoxxx
June 27th, 2015, 11:19 PM
Now you've got room for that Oro...

That new display box is gonna be major trouble, it has 24 slots :cry:

Crazyorange
June 28th, 2015, 07:02 AM
Beautiful pens......the red one has a great shape.

Rinoxxx
June 28th, 2015, 07:18 AM
Beautiful pens......the red one has a great shape.

Thank you :) Yeah I am really happy with these 2 pens, both wrote amazing right out of the box.

Rinoxxx
June 28th, 2015, 07:43 AM
I actually have a question if anyone knows, the Pompei pen is my first Delta piston pen that doesn't have a ratchet. Is that normal on some Delta pistons ? My other 3 pistons have it. The piston works fine besides that was just wondering .

Misfit
July 28th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Mmm, pretty pens, both the new and the ones in the pen case. What is the blue one?