PDA

View Full Version : Which J Herbin 1670 Inks would you like to see?

top pen
June 30th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Now the news of the latest 1670 has come out what combination of would you like to see come out next year?

Here are mine;

Starry Night
Dark Blue night sky with stars. A blue-black mixed with the gold particles. Probably with a Bleu Nuit or an MB new formulation blue-black.

Concealed in the Crust
The idea would be to have an earthy brown with "Gems" scattered within it. A dark brown something like Cacao Du Bresil or Havana brown with the gold particles.

Moon Dust (Couldn't think of a good name)
A way to make one of my favourite inks even better. J herbin Poussiere De Lune with silver particles.

Shimmery sands
A sandy brown with an added sparkle. Something like J Herbin Ambre de Birmanie with gold particles

I would love to see the first 3 become a reality. I think they would be the only inks I would ever need.

Neo
June 30th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Those are good names.

Crazyorange
June 30th, 2015, 03:13 PM
Now the news of the latest 1670 has come out what combination of would you like to see come out next year?

Here are mine;

Starry Night
Dark Blue night sky with stars. A blue-black mixed with the gold particles. Probably with a Bleu Nuit or an MB new formulation blue-black.

Concealed in the Crust
The idea would be to have an earthy brown with "Gems" scattered within it. A dark brown something like Cacao Du Bresil or Havana brown with the gold particles.

Moon Dust (Couldn't think of a good name)
A way to make one of my favourite inks even better. J herbin Poussiere De Lune with silver particles.

Shimmery sands
A sandy brown with an added sparkle. Something like J Herbin Ambre de Birmanie with gold particles

I would love to see the first 3 become a reality. I think they would be the only inks I would ever need.

Do you work in marketing? I'm sold already with your descriptions.

Chrissy
June 30th, 2015, 03:42 PM
I like the sound of Moon Dust :)

Cookies
June 30th, 2015, 04:13 PM
I desperately want ALL of the above! Admittedly I'm excited for Émeraude de Chivor, but the other colors in the line haven't excited me much even though I'm a sucker for sparkles in general.

Personally I would love to see a nice Kelly green. I think it could work with either gold or silver. And even though I'm not a black ink person, I would absolutely purchase their lovely Perle Noire with 1670 particles added. But mostly I would kill for a burgundy (something like Diamine's Syrah or PR Burgundy Mist) with gold shimmer. Make it happen J. Herbin!

reprieve
June 30th, 2015, 05:08 PM
Moon Dust! That's one I would definitely have to get.

caribbean_skye
June 30th, 2015, 05:18 PM
love the idea of moon dust, i will pass on the others as i dont tend to like those colour ranges but the names and descriptions are awesome. I would also love a turquoise ink with sparklies. If you havent already, you should forward your suggestions onto J Herbin.

top pen
June 30th, 2015, 11:54 PM
love the idea of moon dust, i will pass on the others as i dont tend to like those colour ranges but the names and descriptions are awesome. I would also love a turquoise ink with sparklies. If you havent already, you should forward your suggestions onto J Herbin.

I ended up doing so last night, thought it may have a very small chance of happening if someone mentions it.

caribbean_skye
July 1st, 2015, 05:35 AM

I ended up doing so last night, thought it may have a very small chance of happening if someone mentions it.

well, it certainly cant hurt. [emoji3]

naimitsu
July 1st, 2015, 06:57 AM
Wonderful names for the inks!
The two the piqued my interest the most were Moon Dust and Concealed in the Crust.

Another one I'd love to see is something with a pearle in either Lierre Sauvage, Rouille d'Ancre, or Bouquet d'Antan, or even all three. Though it probably would be more appropriate for a specific pearle line as opposed to adding to the 1670. Those have been rather bold colors with bold flake.

musicman123
July 1st, 2015, 12:22 PM
Those are all amazing names! I would just on "Concealed in the Crust" the second it comes out!

Personally, I would add a dark purple ink with either gold or silver sparkles. It seems like an amazing combination!

manoeuver
July 1st, 2015, 02:40 PM
A black ink, with matte black sparkles. When you rinse it, there's a blacker ink underneath it.

None. None More Black.