PDA

View Full Version : Engagement ring

Maddcrow
July 1st, 2015, 11:11 PM
Fiancé left me with no word but the ring in my kitchen. Selling it to pay for school. Paid $3600. Asking $2000, will consider trades and low balls She kept the papers.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag71/paintballer565/image%209_zpsyrtpgdht.jpeg

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag71/paintballer565/image%207_zpsdgwjdgvk.jpeg

Thanks.

kovsky
November 23rd, 2016, 06:50 AM
Wow gorgeous ring! how many karats?

lady in red
November 24th, 2016, 12:17 PM
you know what you will get through this better now than at the altar which happened to my cousin ..we were in the pew waiting for the music and my uncle came out and told us . Go to the reception hall and eat and drink and be merry because there will be no wedding today . we never saw him again . It is a nice ring , God bless you and maybe you will find someone so much nicer and with a backbone .

Sagebrush64
January 21st, 2017, 11:56 PM
Nicely said......One door closes only to have another open......

pengeezer
February 14th, 2017, 04:20 PM
This makes me wonder--not ever having been married--what does one do with an engagement ring once
you are married?

John

Dreck
February 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
This makes me wonder--not ever having been married--what does one do with an engagement ring once
you are married?

John

Most women I know continue to wear their engagement ring with their wedding band. My wife does, as does our daughter-in-law.

I'm thinking that if she left the ring behind and kept the papers she probably didn't have the cognitive ability to function in life, let alone marriage.

pajaro
February 18th, 2017, 06:17 PM
I wonder what ever happened with the ring?

carlos.q
March 22nd, 2017, 11:25 AM
I wonder what ever happened with the ring?

I guess we will never know. The OP hasn't been around for over a year.

RocketRyan
March 22nd, 2017, 02:04 PM
Let's just guess! I think he bought himself a mont blanc writers edition, he was so inspired by the writer and the pen, he wrote a fabulous dissertation and won the Nobel prize.

Dreck
March 22nd, 2017, 03:14 PM
Let's just guess! I think he bought himself a mont blanc writers edition, he was so inspired by the writer and the pen, he wrote a fabulous dissertation and won the Nobel prize.

Let's hope it was a better story than he came up with in the OP.

pajaro
March 26th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Probably sold the ring but couldn't get a Rolex with the proceeds. Now collects sports memorabilia.