PDA

View Full Version : OMAS 90th Anniversary Journals arrived ~ I'm giving them away fyi

earthdawn
July 2nd, 2015, 06:36 PM
Omas 90th anniversary journals have arrived. I'll have a review up soon to show all the details. YES I will be giving these away so keep an eye out for your chance at adding it to your #everydaycarry Thank you Bryan @ Kenro for these! 🇮🇹👌

Ill get this out in the open now.... These will most likely have to be USA contests as shipping them world wide won't be cheap. I know retailers will be getting some across the globe to give out . I know it's kind of a bubble bust moment BUT FPD is not a business and no money flows in so all costs fall on me... and that is FINE... I love doing it and really enjoy it but there are limitations. I just want everyone to understand.

PS... these journals a really really nice. OMAS spent a lot of money making these for sure.

Crazyorange
July 2nd, 2015, 07:13 PM
Sweet!

fqgouvea
July 3rd, 2015, 05:24 PM
They look nice!

Fernando Gouvêa -- fqgouvea@roadrunner.com

mskaggs
July 3rd, 2015, 07:45 PM
Looks fantastic, can't wait to enter the drawing!

Briankp
July 3rd, 2015, 08:55 PM
That's a beautiful journal. Wow.

earthdawn
July 6th, 2015, 02:46 PM
OK...

Heres a quick video of the journals... wow they are really nice !

http://youtu.be/b8h094rDplk

Does anyone know if we can embed YouTube videos ????

Wile E Coyote
July 6th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Yes, but you can't use a secure link.

http://youtu.be/b8h094rDplk

Briankp
July 6th, 2015, 06:25 PM
I'm even more excited to possibly have a shot at one of these after this video. That's beautiful and it's just what I need. Thanks for the video!

earthdawn
July 6th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Yes, but you can't use a secure link.

THANK YOU !!!!!!

:bump2:

Crazyorange
July 7th, 2015, 05:01 AM
Great overview. Those journal are beautiful.

Empty_of_Clouds
July 7th, 2015, 05:33 AM
They are indeed beautiful. It's a pity that they will not be available here, and neither can I join the draw. However, I understand the reasons behind the second point (though not the first). Will whoever that is fortunate to get one please do a nice review?

mivox
July 20th, 2015, 04:57 PM
New here, but I'm always on the lookout for a nice journal/new paper! Did I miss a chance at the giveaway? :D

VertOlive
July 20th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Oh, indeed !