PDA

View Full Version : OMAS Fountain Pen "360 Bordeaux" SPECIAL OFFER! (NEW)

Europepens
July 3rd, 2015, 02:42 AM
Omas is an Italian brand founded in 1925 by Armando Simoni in a small workshop in Bologna. On the early years his inspiration is embodied in the dodecahedral line and the "doctor’s pen", wearing a tiny hidden classic thermometer in pen. One of the famous quotes by Armando Simoni is "the pen must provide the pleasure of writing".

The company after years passes from the small workshop of Bologna to a company of international renown. The excellent quality and extraordinary innovation of Omas writing instruments aroused the interest of all lovers of the world of writing.

The 360 fountain pen is the true emblem of the Italian brand.
This is the actual model of the brand; the Italian brand reinterprets style codes in the new millennium.

The fountain pen is new, never been used.
It comes with original boxes of the brand and its warranty.

The pen is designed with the goal of creating a collection in line with ergonomic principles; the new model 360 softens its lines on the grip, moving from a triangular to a circular section.
The pen is made in bordeaux cotton resin, touch pleasant and slightly smaller than the old omas 360, it is easier to use and offers a secure and comfortable grip.
The fountain pen nib in 18K gold with "B” point.
The fountain pen charges through cartridges or the converter it comes with.

I can send it worldwide. I accept payment through PayPal or wire transfer.

Omas price is 405 € but now im selling it on 160 € ~ 176 $ !!!

Europepens
July 31st, 2015, 08:33 AM
I added new photos of this beautiful pen.