PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Edison Pearlette Aztec Gold - Binderized EF Steel Nib - $120 Shipped CONUS

Penjonesing
July 3rd, 2015, 12:25 PM
I am offering a gently used Edison Pearlette in Aztec Gold with a "Binderized" EF Nib. I purchased this from Richard a little under a year ago and have used it only with a converter on only a few occasions. I love the look and finish of the pen, but find the grip section a little too small for my large hands. No scratches or other defects noted. Feel free to ask any questions. SOLD!!. Thanks! SOLD

lowks
July 4th, 2015, 11:02 AM
No overseas interest will be entertained ?

Penjonesing
July 4th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Let me take a look at international shipping rates. Whereabouts are you located?

wishywushy
July 4th, 2015, 09:33 PM
I am offering a gently used Edison Pearlette in Aztec Gold with a "Binderized" EF Nib. I purchased this from Richard a little under a year ago and have used it only with a converter on only a few occasions. I love the look and finish of the pen, but find the grip section a little too small for my large hands. No scratches or other defects noted. Feel free to ask any questions. Asking $120 shipped CONUS. Thanks!
Hi, is this spencerian customised EF? If yes, can i see writing sample please. Thanks

Penjonesing
July 4th, 2015, 11:46 PM
I am offering a gently used Edison Pearlette in Aztec Gold with a "Binderized" EF Nib. I purchased this from Richard a little under a year ago and have used it only with a converter on only a few occasions. I love the look and finish of the pen, but find the grip section a little too small for my large hands. No scratches or other defects noted. Feel free to ask any questions. Asking $120 shipped CONUS. Thanks!
Hi, is this spencerian customised EF? If yes, can i see writing sample please. Thanks

Hello. It is not Spencerian customized. "Binderized" is where he just smoothes the nib and increases flow slightly. Thanks.

Penjonesing
July 9th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Price updated to $110 usd shipped CONUS

Penjonesing
July 18th, 2015, 03:45 AM
Bump. Price reduced to $100 shipped CONUS.

wishywushy
July 31st, 2015, 11:36 PM
Hello, is the pen still available? Thanks

Penjonesing
August 1st, 2015, 09:46 AM
It is still available. Would you like to PM me?

wishywushy
August 1st, 2015, 05:32 PM
Sorry just realise that the Pearlette doesnt take nib #6, sorry been back and forth...

wishywushy
August 1st, 2015, 05:35 PM
I'm looking for Edison Pen that can take nib #6..