PDA

View Full Version : Ferries under Sydney Harbour Bridge.

migo984
July 5th, 2015, 12:05 AM
Looking towards the Bridge, from Circular Quay, Sydney.

Sevenof9
July 5th, 2015, 12:56 AM
:)

Wow that is beautiful. what did you use Migo to create this? 7

migo984
July 5th, 2015, 01:39 AM
:)

Wow that is beautiful. what did you use Migo to create this? 7

Thank you, 7 ☺️ I sketched it with a graphite pencil and then coloured it with Faber-Castell Polychromos coloured pencils & Derwent Graphitint pencils.

sharmon202
July 5th, 2015, 05:57 AM
Love the bit of yellow reflection in the water. No idea how you draw a moving target. Thanks for sharing.

Crazyorange
July 5th, 2015, 06:01 AM
Beautiful. So cheerful.

ethernautrix
July 5th, 2015, 06:50 AM
Wow, that is a wonderful drawing! *Like* very much!

Lady Onogaro
July 5th, 2015, 10:42 AM
Migo--That is so beautiful. I love the color in it. How large a drawing is it?

migo984
July 5th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Migo--That is so beautiful. I love the color in it. How large a drawing is it?

Thank you LO ☺️. My sketchbooks are either A5 or postcard (A6) size, so none of my drawings are very big. This one is A5.

migo984
July 5th, 2015, 05:14 PM
Love the bit of yellow reflection in the water. No idea how you draw a moving target. Thanks for sharing.

I'm a slow sketcher; takes me ages to get proportion & perspective right, so I usually resort to using a photograph for later reference 😊

Hawk
July 5th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Wow, thanks for memories. As a rule, I don't like big cities but Sydney was different for some reason.... You captured the beauty of the bridge and the traditional ferries (hope they keep running forever) since both spell Sydney. Do you make prints?

migo984
July 5th, 2015, 11:05 PM
Wow, thanks for memories. As a rule, I don't like big cities but Sydney was different for some reason.... You captured the beauty of the bridge and the traditional ferries (hope they keep running forever) since both spell Sydney. Do you make prints?

Thank you, Hawk. I really enjoyed my trip to Sydney. It has such an open, friendly, dynamic feel and the Harbour is stunning visually. The ferries are so iconic that I just had to do a sketch of them.

I've never done, or been asked for, prints of my sketches cos they're just doodles really. I do make photocopies sometimes to send as notecards to pen pals. If you'd like a copy of the Sydney Ferries I'd be very pleased to send one to you. Just send me a PM with your address ☺️