PDA

View Full Version : SOLD IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE, SALE.

Empty_of_Clouds
July 5th, 2015, 05:01 PM
Nothing

Jon Szanto
July 5th, 2015, 05:04 PM
PM sent for the Moore.

lisantica
July 5th, 2015, 05:04 PM
pm sent

Deb
July 10th, 2015, 07:09 AM
PM sent.

KBeezie
July 27th, 2015, 05:29 AM
Last bump before the remains get tossed into the garbage can.

Seems more logical to drop a price on a bump than threat of being tossed into trash (seeing as cash in hand is always more valuable than none).

Denizzz
July 27th, 2015, 05:36 AM
i agree, before you throw the Eversharp Skyline into the garbage can, let me know i would take it for less money, or trade it.

Chrissy
July 27th, 2015, 05:58 AM
Dear Cryptos, Please would you let me know what you have left available to sell? Thanks

BrianMcQueen
July 28th, 2015, 01:08 PM
THE TWO SHEAFFERS SOLD AS A LOT FOR $5.50. THAT IS WHY I AM GIVING UP THE FOUNTAIN PEN HOBBY

If you're leaving the hobby because you find it hard to make money on pens, you were in it for the wrong reason to begin with.

Jon Szanto
July 28th, 2015, 01:28 PM
THE TWO SHEAFFERS SOLD AS A LOT FOR $5.50. THAT IS WHY I AM GIVING UP THE FOUNTAIN PEN HOBBY

If you're leaving the hobby because you find it hard to make money on pens, you were in it for the wrong reason to begin with.

I see nothing in his statement that he wanted to make money on pens. I know this guy, and I think you are a bit off the mark.

Cob
July 28th, 2015, 01:30 PM

I see nothing in his statement that he wanted to make money on pens. I know this guy, and I think you are a bit off the mark.

I know him too and entirely echo Jon's sentiments.

Cob

Hawk
July 28th, 2015, 05:52 PM
I bought the 51 at, I believe, a fair price. I like a bargain, or a steal as much as anyone. However, I consider fellow Geeks as friends, even though I don't know them, and want to pay a fair price for a pen. If the seller chooses to sell me a pen at ten cents on a dollar, then I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. Buying from a person that is 'in it for the money' and I can buy it cheap, more power to me and too bad for them because they know the market. Sure, some sellers put a higher price on their items, that's their choice and later reduce it if it doesn't sell; that is good also.

PennySycamore
August 2nd, 2015, 06:54 AM
Is there any flex on the Skyline nib?

Lancaster
August 2nd, 2015, 09:09 PM
Well I'm glad you gave someone a chance to get these great pens. It would have been a shame to lose them forever, the Parker Duofold Debutante is a great pen and I would love to have it, but the time is just not right for me financially. Maybe if it sticks around a little longer.
Thanks Cryptos for allowing somebody the chance to own it someday, and I truly mean it.
Jason