PDA

View Full Version : SOLD OMAS Fountain Pen "360 Blue" SPECIAL OFFER! (NEW)

Europepens
July 7th, 2015, 02:36 AM
Omas is an Italian brand founded in 1925 by Armando Simoni in a small workshop in Bologna. On the early years his inspiration is embodied in the dodecahedral line and the "doctor’s pen", wearing a tiny hidden classic thermometer in pen. One of the famous quotes by Armando Simoni is "the pen must provide the pleasure of writing".

The company after years passes from the small workshop of Bologna to a company of international renown. The excellent quality and extraordinary innovation of Omas writing instruments aroused the interest of all lovers of the world of writing.

The 360 fountain pen is the true emblem of the Italian brand.

This is the actual model of the brand; the Italian brand reinterprets style codes in the new millennium.

The pen is designed with the goal of creating a collection in line with ergonomic principles.

The pen is made in blue cotton resin, touch pleasant and slightly smaller than the old omas 360, it is easier to use and offers a secure and comfortable grip.

The fountain pen is new, never been used.

It comes with original boxes of the brand and its warranty.

The fountain pen nib in 18K gold with "F” point.

The fountain pen charges through cartridges or the converter it comes with.

I can send it worldwide. I accept payment through Paypal or wire transfer.

Omas price is 405 € but now im selling it on 160 € ≈ 175 $ !!

KBeezie
July 7th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Having difficulty seeing it from the picture, but is the 18K Nib on that model 2-tone or monotone? And is 160 Euros roughly 175 USD?

tandaina
July 8th, 2015, 12:00 AM
Google says $176.17. Google is the easiest way to get quick currency conversion, very up to date.

The pictures show a monotone nib to me.

earthdawn
July 8th, 2015, 01:47 AM
OK...

After seeing the pictures from Cruzalt Pens I emailed Paco who I have purchased from and he assured me this is indeed him. Well it's someone who works for him.

I got my OMAS Atre Italiana Ti from him and it was a pleasure to work with him. Easy to pay with PayPal and shipping was ultra fast, secure and well packed.

Just wanted to throw that out there as he is new here. He really has some amazing sale prices.

Europepens
July 8th, 2015, 01:54 AM
Having difficulty seeing it from the picture, but is the 18K Nib on that model 2-tone or monotone? And is 160 Euros roughly 175 USD?

Hello! Sorry for not posting a more detailed pic of the nib. The 18K nib is monotone, and i changed it on the post with the similar price on dolars. Thank you.

Europepens
July 8th, 2015, 02:12 AM
OK...

After seeing the pictures from Cruzalt Pens I emailed Paco who I have purchased from and he assured me this is indeed him. Well it's someone who works for him.

I got my OMAS Atre Italiana Ti from him and it was a pleasure to work with him. Easy to pay with PayPal and shipping was ultra fast, secure and well packed.

Just wanted to throw that out there as he is new here. He really has some amazing sale prices.

Thank you so much! Im glad you had a nice experience with Paco.

KBeezie
July 9th, 2015, 09:21 PM
For clarification. There is this

"
The pen is designed with the goal of creating a collection in line with ergonomic principles; the new model 360 softens its lines on the grip, moving from a triangular to a circular section.
"

but in the picture I'm seeing a triangular grip, but the ends of the pen looks like the newer version (ie: flattened off).

Europepens
July 10th, 2015, 02:15 AM
You're right KBeezie, the description wasn't correct. But nothing describes better a pen than his pictures.

KBeezie
July 10th, 2015, 05:08 AM
You're right KBeezie, the description wasn't correct. But nothing describes better a pen than his pictures.

Thanks, I mainly ask because it's always good to get accurate information, be it accurate text, or accurate pics especially as I'm not too familiar with info on the 360 model, but the shape intrigues me. (only Omas I own is a 1992 Europa LE but needs nib work).

jadehawk
July 10th, 2015, 10:36 AM
I agree with KBeezie in that the shape is intriguing , kind of looks (to me) like a ship. Very nice indeed

Europepens
July 13th, 2015, 01:59 AM
It looks even better when you have it in you hand!

Europepens
July 16th, 2015, 03:11 AM
Still having some!

KBeezie
July 16th, 2015, 03:40 AM
It looks even better when you have it in you hand!

I shall know on Friday (UPS estimates that's when I'll get it) :P Got one coming to me from this seller

Europepens
July 16th, 2015, 04:42 AM
Im sure you will love it KBeezie! :)

KBeezie
July 22nd, 2015, 12:20 AM
Shots of the one I received.

http://i.imgur.com/FHbfUSb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FO2CwyD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nhqRidR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/r68gezF.jpg

brandonjcscott
July 25th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Do you have any more?

Xmas Bear
July 26th, 2015, 03:02 PM
Hi there, would love to buy this pen. Is it still available?

Europepens
July 27th, 2015, 01:53 AM
Hello, yes still having some left :)

KrazyIvan
July 27th, 2015, 02:16 PM
PM Sent.

Europepens
July 29th, 2015, 01:45 AM
Only a pair left in F point!