PDA

View Full Version : SkilCraft "Executive" Fountain Pens

jadehawk
July 8th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Hi Everyone Having just recently won a PIF myself, I like to return the favor and give away four Skilcraft "Executive" Fountain Pens.

This pens are build like tanks and according to what I have heard they proceeds go to a good cause, all pens are supposed to be assemble by people that have hearing disability and assemble in the USA.

The pens are a joy to write with, very smooth steel nib, it is impressive how they perform considering their cost.

There are 4 sets, 3 Red, and 1 Blue.

Rules?:
1. Post a comment stating that you are interested.
2. Shipping will be to any where no need to exclude this USA made pens from the rest of the world ;) , Also shipping will not have any tracking or insurance.. I'll use USPS.
3. The names of those interested will be added to a list and feed to Random.org, the first 4 names will get a pen the first one gets the Blue the rest get the red sets.
4. I also purchased Cartridge converters for these pens and will include 1 converter per winner.
5. Drawing will be Next Wednesday after 10:00pm est.. Any entries after 10pm est will not be counted...

Good luck to those interested.

All The Best
Paul..

Edit:
I am happy there are some of you interested on these nice pens.. here is a list of those interested so far:
1. jay.is.here
2. BHB
3. astronaut268
4. akapulko2020
5. pankaj123
6. Grafji
7. Linedog
8. bk123
9. TerraNoir
10. irabelo
11. Lancaster
12. Dronak
13. dharma-bum
14. Haefennasiel
15. sarahsyers
16. Briankp
17. ejaycock
18. roshan
19. Art.I.

And The Winners are:

Lancaster (Blue) - Shipped 07-16-2015
TerraNoir (Red) - Shipped 07-16-2015
Astronaut268 (Red) - Shipped 07-16-2015
dharma-bum (Red) -Shipped 07-20-2015

@dharma-bum (Red) - (PM Sent Awaiting Reply) -- 2nd PM Sent Will Wait till Today (07/18/2015) at 23:59 est for a Reply, IF no reply the last pen will go to the first name from a second drawing.

We Have a Reply!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic All Pen have found their new homes. I'll ship the last one to dharma-bum on Monday..

Thank you All..

Please PM your Details.

jay.is.here
July 8th, 2015, 10:43 PM
beautiful fp. I would love to enter. :)

BHB
July 8th, 2015, 11:31 PM
I would love to have a chance at this.

astronaut268
July 9th, 2015, 05:27 AM
Hi! These pens look great for their price. I'd love a chance to try one myself. Thanks.

akapulko2020
July 9th, 2015, 05:48 AM
Would love a chance to win one, never heard of them before 👍

Linedog
July 9th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Nice looking pens I need to search for one.

pankaj123
July 9th, 2015, 12:34 PM
count me in for this lovely pen. very generous pif :)

jadehawk
July 9th, 2015, 03:20 PM
Would you like me to count you in for the pif?

Grafji
July 9th, 2015, 09:48 PM
I would love to receive one of the pens. I haven't tried an American made pen yet. I also like the idea that they are made by people with disabilities.

jadehawk
July 9th, 2015, 10:25 PM
I would love to receive one of the pens. I haven't tried an American made pen yet. I also like the idea that they are made by people with disabilities.
You are in!..

Linedog
July 10th, 2015, 12:22 AM
Sure I'll toss my name in the ring.

bk123
July 10th, 2015, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the offer,
I would like to try this brand. Please count me in.

TerraNoir
July 10th, 2015, 06:31 AM
I would love to give these a try too. Besides, I do have a weakness for red pens.

irabelo
July 10th, 2015, 10:02 AM
Hey jadecraft! A nice cause, and nice pens. Please, count me in!

jadehawk
July 10th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Sure I'll toss my name in the ring.

Thanks for the offer,
I would like to try this brand. Please count me in.

I would love to give these a try too. Besides, I do have a weakness for red pens.

Hey jadecraft! A nice cause, and nice pens. Please, count me in!

You are all in the list! Good luck :)

Lancaster
July 11th, 2015, 02:14 AM
I would like to be added to the list. They do look like nice pens. Thanks

jadehawk
July 11th, 2015, 06:04 AM
I would like to be added to the list. They do look like nice pens. Thanks
You are in! :)

Dronak
July 12th, 2015, 08:13 AM
I'd like to enter. I hadn't heard of these pens before, so I did a web search. It looks like they get generally good reviews, and you're right that they support a good cause. I think they'd be nice to try out. Thanks for the offer!

dharma-bum
July 12th, 2015, 09:37 AM
I'd love to be considered- Thank you.

Peace and Love

Haefennasiel
July 12th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Great-looking pens that support an even greater cause. I would love to join if it's not too late, please! :)

sarahsyers
July 12th, 2015, 01:02 PM
Count me in please.

jadehawk
July 13th, 2015, 06:22 AM
I'd like to enter. I hadn't heard of these pens before, so I did a web search. It looks like they get generally good reviews, and you're right that they support a good cause. I think they'd be nice to try out. Thanks for the offer!

I'd love to be considered- Thank you.

Peace and Love

Great-looking pens that support an even greater cause. I would love to join if it's not too late, please! :)

Count me in please.

Excellent 4 more to add to the list.. Good luck to all . :)

Briankp
July 13th, 2015, 08:35 PM
Beautiful pens. I would love to be in, please!

jadehawk
July 14th, 2015, 02:06 AM
Beautiful pens. I would love to be in, please!

You are on the list :) good luck!!!

ejaycock
July 14th, 2015, 08:24 PM
This would be a great pen for a friend at work. Can you enter me please?

jadehawk
July 14th, 2015, 11:15 PM
This would be a great pen for a friend at work. Can you enter me please?
You are in.. Good luck :)

roshan
July 15th, 2015, 05:46 AM
can i also enter. these pen looks great.

Art.I.
July 15th, 2015, 12:32 PM
ohh...lovely pens... both the colors are awesome. want to throw my hat in the ring.

jadehawk
July 15th, 2015, 08:01 PM
can i also enter. these pen looks great.

ohh...lovely pens... both the colors are awesome. want to throw my hat in the ring.

Great Last 2 in before deadline.. Next post will list the winners..

jadehawk
July 15th, 2015, 08:07 PM
And The Winners are:

Lancaster (Blue)
TerraNoir (Red)
Astronaut268 (Red)
dharma-bum (Red)

Please PM your Details.

If I do not hear from any of the winners in 48 hours I will select the next name on the random.org generated list.

Thank you for participation and congratulations to the winners..

TerraNoir
July 16th, 2015, 06:33 AM
Thank you so much jadehawk for such a great PIF!

Lancaster
July 16th, 2015, 10:19 AM
Thanks jadehawk! I am ready to ink it up!
I hope to do this someday also, it gets beginners like me excited! I'm not sure if fountain pens are a hobby or an addiction.
Thanks again, I will post pics when I get it inked up.

southpaw52
July 17th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Nice looking pens, please add my name.

jadehawk
July 18th, 2015, 03:35 PM
@southpaw52
If the last winner that has not sent me his/her address (PM) does not reply buy the new due date I will add your name to the list and any other that checks this post and redraw the names again. there is only (1) pen left.

@dharma-bum (Red) - (PM Sent Awaiting Reply) -- 2nd PM Sent Will Wait till Today (07/18/2015) at 23:59 est for a Reply, IF no reply the last pen will go to the first name from a second drawing.

We Have a Reply!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic All Pen have found their new homes. I'll ship the last one to dharma-bum on Monday..

Thank you All..

dharma-bum
July 18th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Thanks Jadehawk. You are much appreciated

PM in your box

Peace and Love

jadehawk
July 18th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Thanks Jadehawk. You are much appreciated

PM in your box

Peace and Love

Got it.. I'll ship on Monday! Congrats!!

Lancaster
July 18th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Jadehawk, I received it today! Thank you! It is a nice pen and I must say thanks not just for the pen but also for the converter you included.
The pen looks great and has a great feel. As for the nib, it says fine but to me it writes closer to a medium. I will post a writing sample in my photos (I can't get them on this thread)if anyone cares to look, but please excuse my terrible handwriting. I would recommend if you don't have this pen you go out and get one, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks again,
Lancaster

jadehawk
July 18th, 2015, 08:37 PM
Jadehawk, I received it today! Thank you! It is a nice pen and I must say thanks not just for the pen but also for the converter you included.
The pen looks great and has a great feel. As for the nib, it says fine but to me it writes closer to a medium. I will post a writing sample in my photos (I can't get them on this thread)if anyone cares to look, but please excuse my terrible handwriting. I would recommend if you don't have this pen you go out and get one, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks again,
Lancaster
Well that was fast. . I'm glad you like it and please post the writing samples pics. . My penmanship is horrible so don't be shy. .

jay.is.here
July 18th, 2015, 10:39 PM
congratzzz to all the winners

Linedog
July 20th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Congrats all!!

astronaut268
July 20th, 2015, 06:11 PM
I just received the pen today and it truly is a great bargain! The nib's not the smoothest, but the body feels solid and it lays down an even medium-fine line. Thanks again Jadehawk!

jadehawk
July 20th, 2015, 07:26 PM
I just received the pen today and it truly is a great bargain! The nib's not the smoothest, but the body feels solid and it lays down an even medium-fine line. Thanks again Jadehawk!

Sweet my own hand made avatar lol thank your