PDA

View Full Version : A Message for my Correspondents

TerraNoir
July 10th, 2015, 06:26 AM
I thought that I would just post a little message that all is going well enough for me here. Though I am sure that some of you might be wondering where I have been. The months of April through June were really rough for me. So I fell behind on my letter writing. Its not that I didn't want to its just that time wasn't really there for it. Some of you follow me on Instagram, and know precisely what happened. Ever since then I felt a bit disconnected from everything. Now! I plan on getting caught up with all of my letters. So you will hear back from me in the next month or so. They may not leave out in the same order they came in. My newest feline addition seems to like to throw my letters in the air and wave around like he doesn't care. Haha!

My deepest apologies to everyone that may have been offended by not receiving a letter in a timely fashion. Its usually not my normal thing to do.

Take care everyone!

Crazyorange
July 10th, 2015, 07:00 AM
I'm not offended. But I did miss you. Glad to hear life is settled for you. Looking forward to catching up soon.

Silverbreeze
July 10th, 2015, 07:25 AM
I second Sam's response

tiffanyhenschel
July 10th, 2015, 08:45 PM
Take your time. We love to hear from you, but some things take time.

caribbean_skye
July 11th, 2015, 08:56 AM
*hugs* Take all of the time you need. Being in a good 'place' is the most important thing.

TerraNoir
July 11th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Thanks everyone for your responses. I just know that some people worry or get offended when they don't receive letters. Just saying that everything is on the up and up now. Can't wait to send out some awesome letters soon and reconnect with everyone.