PDA

View Full Version : FS: Five Pens Up for Grabs

penguinmaster
July 10th, 2015, 02:40 PM
1. Eversharp Ventura - Gold Filled w/ Red Section. 14k Fine Nib. Restored. No dings, dents or major scratches. Does have micro-scratches from some light use. $65

2. Ebonite Parker "51" - This is an Ariel Kullock creation. Pen itself is in great condition. Has a fine/medium gold nib. The gold cap, has a minor ding. I'm looking to get $125.

3. Bexley Submariner Rollerball - Orangesicle color. -$50

4. Bexley Submariner Grande Rollerball in Yellow - Metal Section. While used once or twice, it is in new condition. $50

5. Eversharp Symphony 703 Second Generation w/ Slipper Cap - Black - 14k Fine nib. Pen is restored, looks pretty much as new condition. Inked once since restoration - $50

akafridi3
July 10th, 2015, 05:31 PM
pictures plz

penguinmaster
July 10th, 2015, 07:25 PM
Sorry about that. I thought they posted. I can't seem to get them posted, but they are also located here:

http://members3.boardhost.com/PenMarket/msg/1436560708.html

KBeezie
July 10th, 2015, 11:57 PM
Btw first one is a 'slim' ventura (the normal ones seem to be thicker, lever fillers, rather than aerometric/squeeze). I have one of those in the same configuration and same nib size, probably the smoothest nib I've used of the eversharps and the slim ventura was manufactured to be usable on both sides of the nib (the top side usually something like an XXF). Love mine, if I didn't already have it, , I wouldn't hesitate for that price. They're not to re-sac either if you like doing that yourself since no lever is involved and the squeeze part slides off.

penguinmaster
July 16th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Bump. 10% all prices