PDA

View Full Version : OMAS Fountain Pen Arte Italiana Woods "Milord Rosewood" (NEW)

Europepens
July 14th, 2015, 04:09 AM
Omas is an Italian brand founded in 1925 by Armando Simoni in a small workshop in Bologna. On the early years his inspiration is embodied in the dodecahedral line and the "doctor’s pen", wearing a tiny hidden classic thermometer in pen. One of the famous quotes by Armando Simoni is "the pen must provide the pleasure of writing".
The company after years passes from the small workshop of Bologna to a company of international renown. The excellent quality and extraordinary innovation of Omas writing instruments aroused the interest of all lovers of the world of writing.

The "Italian art collection" is a tribute to the pen designed by Armando Simoni with twelve facets in 1930. This model resembles to a twelve-sided column, with its twelve facets provides a precise grip to enhance the pleasure of writing. The collection "Italian Art" is the perfect combination of elegance and functionality.
In 2006 the Italian art collection won two awards at the "Le Trophée du stylographe" competition in Paris. In 2009 also won another award for best design on the awards "Pen World Readers’ Choice Awards XV".

The fountain pen is new, never been used.

It comes with all original boxes and corresponding warranty.
The pen is made from in pink “Rosewood”, a tropical wood from Madagascar. It’s a scarce wood used in cabinetmaking for crafting musical instruments.
The Milord model is known for its beauty, its large size and especially for its dodecahedron form.
The pen charges through plunger.
The nib in 18-karat gold, on extra fine point “EF”.
The pen trims on sterling silver.
The cap closes by screw in.
The pen length closed is 147 mm.

I can send it worldwide. I work through PayPal or wire transfer.

OMAS price is 730€, im selling it at 365 € ~ 402 $ !!!

KBeezie
July 14th, 2015, 04:56 PM
That's actually kind of attractive, though would be nice if they made one similar with a darker style of wood (or if they did a rosegold trim).

Europepens
July 15th, 2015, 01:51 AM
I really like this model colour. It's elegant and you can apreciate the beautiful woodgrain. There are 2 other models, one in olive wood (the lighter one) and a dark ebony wood (that one is really dark).

KBeezie
July 15th, 2015, 02:01 AM
I really like this model colour. It's elegant and you can apreciate the beautiful woodgrain. There are 2 other models, one in olive wood (the lighter one) and a dark ebony wood (that one is really dark).

Looked it up, Ebony was the one I was thinking would look nice, but yes it is very dark. The Rosewood gives a good middle balance between the 3 offerings.

Europepens
July 17th, 2015, 09:51 AM
Yup, I love this one.