PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan M201 Bayou LE

sharmon202
July 16th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Bought from Fountain Pen Hospital, made just for them, 100 made. Acrylic resin, swirls of brown, dark blue, black. The depth and "chatoyance" if that is correct term is the most of any pen I own. Piston filler, gold plated nib. First pen I have bought immediate and just because of looks. Nib is nothing special, writes ok. I will post a better picture sometime in the future if I can make one. By the way, this Anderson pen polishing cloth...excellent!!

migo984
July 16th, 2015, 03:36 PM
Snap! One is winging it's way to us as I type. We ordered it "on sight" too, because of its looks. We're not expecting anything special in the nib stakes, but that's not its appeal. Hope ours is as lovely as yours, Sandy.

sharmon202
July 16th, 2015, 04:02 PM
Snap! One is winging it's way to us as I type. We ordered it "on sight" too, because of its looks. We're not expecting anything special in the nib stakes, but that's not its appeal. Hope ours is as lovely as yours, Sandy.

Weird how we have not only some of the same tastes but the timing too? Too bad we are half a world apart.

migo984
July 16th, 2015, 05:31 PM

Weird how we have not only some of the same tastes but the timing too? Too bad we are half a world apart.

It is a shame, but who knows - we might make it to the States one day, to take in a pen show. Catching up with lovely pen pals would be top of our agenda 😄

Lady Onogaro
July 16th, 2015, 09:01 PM
You snapped them up at the right time, since they are all sold out now.