PDA

View Full Version : OMAS Fountain Pen "MILORD CRUISE WHITE" Italian Art Collection SPECIAL OFFER! (NEW)

Europepens
July 17th, 2015, 09:49 AM
Omas is an Italian brand founded in 1925 by Armando Simoni in a small workshop in Bologna. On the early years his inspiration is embodied in the dodecahedral line and the "doctor’s pen", wearing a tiny hidden classic thermometer in pen. One of the famous quotes by Armando Simoni is "the pen must provide the pleasure of writing".
The company after years passes from the small workshop of Bologna to a company of international renown. The excellent quality and extraordinary innovation of Omas writing instruments aroused the interest of all lovers of the world of writing.
The "Italian art collection" is a tribute to the pen designed by Armando Simoni with twelve facets in 1930. This model resembles to a twelve-sided column, with its twelve facets provides a precise grip to enhance the pleasure of writing. The collection "Italian Art" is the perfect combination of elegance and functionality.
In 2006 the Italian art collection won two awards at the "Le Trophée du stylographe" competition in Paris. In 2009 also won another award for best design on the awards "Pen World Readers’ Choice Awards XV".

The fountain pen is new, never been used.
It comes with all original boxes and corresponding warranty.

The pen is made from white heather cotton resin.
Pen with twelve facets.
The nib in 14-karat gold, on medium “M” or fine “F” point.
The pen charges through cartridges or the converter it comes with.

I can send it worldwide. I work through PayPal or wire transfer.

Omas Price is 375 €, I’m offering it at 150 € ~ 165 $ !!!

Europepens
July 31st, 2015, 08:40 AM
I added new pics of this beautiful pen :)

tandaina
July 31st, 2015, 11:40 AM
Wow that really is beautiful!

Europepens
August 3rd, 2015, 04:24 PM
Yes, I love this one :)