PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc Boheme***Bexley Corona***Platinum 3776

PeppWaves03
July 17th, 2015, 10:42 AM
I am selling the three pens from my personal collection. All pens are in like new condition. They have been inked once or at most a couple of times. I am selling in order to acquire other pens. I believe I have all boxes and papers for each pen. Below is a brief description of each pen. All prices are negotiable and include priority shipping with the continental united states. I would ship international at buyers expense over $10.00

1) Montblanc Boheme: Safety filler pen with retractable nib. Cartridge system. Hand-crafted platinised 14 ct. gold nib with filigree engraving. Jet-black precious resin. Inlaid with Montblanc white star. Three platinum-plated rings with embossed logo. Platinum-plated clip with individual serial number and set with a synthetic sapphire gemstone. Fine Nib. $250.00

2) Bexley Corona: The Bexley Corona fountain pens use our new piston filling system. The piston filler draws from an ink bottle and holds much more ink than a cartridge or converter. Piston fillers are known for their wet and steady ink flow. Fine Nib. $125.00 Purchased from Richard Binder and it will have his modification for flow and smoothness.

3) Platinum 3776: Large 14K nib, this is representative nib of Platinum. The moderate hardness can endure hard work. And moderate softness tell characteristic repulsion. Good balance. Large nib is good looks also. but the most special feature is "Slip and Seal" mechanism. This pen adopt screw type cap. Screw type can protect "pumping phenomenon" (When you open the cap, the ink is scattered), but it hasn't been enough to seal. If you don't use more than 3 months, ink has dried out - ink is caked inside nib. If the damage is severe, it is needed to repair or replace the nib. But this mechanism is able to seal cap perfectly. If you don't use 1 year, you can write smoothly. This is the world first innovative mechanism. Medium Nib. $100.00