PDA

View Full Version : Scriptorium Pen Custom creation!

tandaina
July 18th, 2015, 12:44 PM
My commission from Scriptorium pens is here, it came! :)

And... that blog I was talking about? Is live. I don't really want to retype the whole review so here's the link (http://illuminatedlife-ink.barefoottheology.com/?p=27).

I can say I recommend Renee to everyone, she does beautiful, careful work. She is extremely helpful. And when we had a slight mishap and *thought* the nib I'd sent had been misplaced she immediately ordered a new one from Nibs.com without so much as blinking (nib was found, all is well, but I was extremely impressed with how she handled the whole incident.)

I will have another pen from Renee, it'll be a while, but it will happen. ;)

inklord
July 18th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Impressive! Thanks for sharing!
And what a nice blogsite! I just now followed your link (it took a while for the penny to drop what you meant by 'that blog'). Thanks one more!

rpsyed
July 18th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Really beautiful!

dr.grace
July 18th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Beautiful pen! I like the title for your blog. I was favoring "Death to ballpoints", but you've made a good choice.

tandaina
July 18th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Beautiful pen! I like the title for your blog. I was favoring "Death to ballpoints", but you've made a good choice.

Someone has to make a blog with that title, it is fabulous!

penhappy
July 18th, 2015, 02:12 PM
Thank you for sharing. A beautiful pen and so special with your material selection, nibs and roll stopper. Any pen is possible! Imagination is endless.

MY63
July 18th, 2015, 02:16 PM
That is a stunning pen reminds me of the raden vanishing point.
Another blog to add to my list thanks great title btw

alc3261
July 18th, 2015, 03:37 PM
I'm in Renee's queue!!

tandaina
July 18th, 2015, 05:27 PM
I'm in Renee's queue!!

I swear watching her Instagram account was so much fun. One day I went "wait, that's my material!!!!!" ;)

pengeezer
July 18th, 2015, 06:41 PM
I have watched her website since she brought up the idea of making pens on FPN. There is a lot to choose
from as to material for your pen,styles of pens she can make,choice of nib,etc. If you actually have an idea for a
pen you would like made,she can do that too.

John

fountainpagan
July 19th, 2015, 04:01 AM
Wonderfull, all!! Material, rollstop, the extraordinary beautiful work Rennée does with every pen.

Congratulations.

I like your blog. I will follow it, to illuminate alittle my life too.:

ethernautrix
July 20th, 2015, 05:29 AM
Wow, beautiful pen! I love the roll stopper. Exquisite!

rpsyed
July 24th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Reading all the Scriptorium reviews has made me so excited for my upcoming pen. I really love that roll-stop you had made for your one.

Don't know the specifics of my pen yet, but it will be made from Tibaldi Impero celluloid. If I can find a nice snake roll-stop, I'll use that. Otherwise probably a sterling lentil roll-stop.

benjitzu
August 12th, 2015, 03:19 AM
Awesome pen, and blog - thanks for sharing!