PDA

View Full Version : Clearing out sale! Mid-level Pens (Faber-Castell, Kaweco, Lamy)

blazingthrough
July 23rd, 2015, 06:47 PM
Some pens that I've inked up only once, and are thus in near mint / excellent condition. All pens will come with a short international cartridge (other than the Lamy), and no original boxes.

1) Faber Castell Loom in Metallic Blue w/ Medium Nib - this one is in mint condition, no scratches at all. SOLD
2) Faber Castell Loom in Piano Plum w/ Medium Nib - actually never inked, but due to the barrel's susceptibility to scratches, there are a few very subtle scratches on the shiny barrel. PRICE REDUCED TO $25
3) Faber Castell Basic in Polished Metal w/ Fine Nib - inked once, but due to the barrel's susceptibility to scratches, there are a few very subtle scratches on the shiny barrel. SOLD
4) Kaweco Ice Sport in Red w/ Medium Nib - inked once, excellent condition. SOLD
5) Kaweco Ice Sport in Orange w/ Medium Nib - inked once, excellent condition. SOLD
5) Lamy Al-Star Purple in w/ Medium Nib - inked once, no scratches at all. SOLD

Shipping is $4 CONUS, with tracking number. I can ship internationally, but will need to know where you live first so I can calculate it.

Please email me at thestationeryfreak@gmail.com (no PMs please) if you need more photos, or have inquiries. First person to ask for my paypal address gets the pen. Thank you!

prime.lens
July 23rd, 2015, 11:05 PM
Payment sent on the Kawecos. Thanks.

blazingthrough
July 24th, 2015, 09:30 AM
UPDATE: I have had a change in plans, so will not be able to ship pens until the 3rd of Aigust, but you can reserve them and send payment if you would really like the pen. Today is the last chance to have pens shipped out before I leave!

blazingthrough
August 3rd, 2015, 09:29 PM
I'm back and these pens are still available!

blazingthrough
August 7th, 2015, 09:12 PM
Blue Loom and the Basic have been sold!

blazingthrough
August 8th, 2015, 12:53 PM
Prices reduced.

blazingthrough
August 12th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Faber-Castell still available!