PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAY SALE A LITTLE BIT EARLY GREAT VINTAGE STUFF

Rick Krantz
July 24th, 2015, 03:38 PM
Here is our regular vintage pen sale, a day early….. well, a few hours early. I got a road trip planned for tomorrow, so I wanted to get this thing up and running. Bunch of cool and unusual pens for your review and hopeful selection.

All pens are rebuilt, and working, unless otherwise noted. They all come with a 1 year warranty as well on function and the rebuild. If you some how break it, I will certainly do my best to help out on fixing it, but I can only do so much. That really isn’t covered under the scope of the warranty, but I will sincerely try my best to help in any capacity I can.

Contact... email me at ckrantz3@msn.com, and if you want it... say let me know, questions don't reserve it, "I want that pen" gets it.

Payment… by paypal. Expected in a timely fashion, usually within a few hours after I say “SOLD” I don’t like chasing people down, and I won’t. I will just move on to the next buyer. Sorry.

Shipping Domestic is $3.00 and international is $10.00

That’s about it, thanks for checking this out…

From left to right….

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/july24/july24sale.jpg

A Waterman 52 ripple, nice pen, lever fill, clip is missing. Trim is decent, minimal brassing. This one has a great Waterman 2 fine flex nib, probably best to compare it to a pink, it doesn’t flex a ton, but it is a nice flexing nib. Pen is rebuilt, fills, writes, exceptional pattern. ITEM PRICE $95

B Wearever deluxe larger sized pen with red jewel ends. Nice quality pen, larger sized alloy plated nib, fine point, lever fill, writes nice. These are really cool, it’s like the Cadillac of wearevers. Rebuilt, fills, writes, ITEM PRICE $25 NOW $20

C Wearever deluxe in red striated sheaffer style stripped plastic. reeded band, lever fill, incredible cool pen, waranted 14K fine point nib, clear feed. The cap and barrel thread real snug, meaning, the cap is tight when threading and unthreading. If this might bother you, you might want to pass this one by. This might be the most expensive wearever ever offered. ITEM PRICE $65 NOW $55

D Stratford in burgundy web celluloid,lower tier pen, but the celluloid was so incredibly pretty I had to save it. there is trim wear, but it is very presentable. it has an alloy "durium" fine nib, writes nice. it is a lever filler, it is rebuilt, fills, and writes, ITEM PRICE $30

E Sheaffer snorkel Lifetime in black rebuilt, new seals, and o ring, alloy fine medium conical nib, G4 appears to be a fine to me, clean pen ITEM PRICE $40

F Sheaffer snorkel in black, rebuilt, new seals, and o ring, alloy fine medium conical nib, early imprint, one word, “Sheaffers” clean pen ITEM PRICE $35

G Morrision in chrome overlay, SOLD

H Parker Challenger in gray marble, stepped ends, button fill, clean pen, slight discolor, not as bad as you typically see, rebuilt, fills, writes, nice clean pen, fine 14K Parker pen nib ITEM PRICE $100

I Parker duofold in blue stripe vac fill, nice looking pen, rebuilt, fills, writes, nice writing 14K Parker Pen fine point nib. Underrated series… ITEM PRICE $75

J Sheaffer balance in gold stripped, 14K sheaffer fine point, lever fill, rebuilt, fills, writes, some light trim wear, especially to the cap band. ITEM PRICE $40 NOW $30

K Sheaffer Balance set in silver stripped, light trim wear, slight shrinkage of celluloid on pencil cap, not that noticeable, bands engraved small, A W G, sheaffer 3 14K fine point nib, lever fill, rebuilt, fills, writes, nice set with box, ITEM PRICE $50 NOW $40

L Esterbrook SJ in gray, new, with price band, 9668 nib, lever filler, rebuilt, fills, writes, ITEM PRICE $35

M Esterbrook LJ in green, lever filler, rebuilt, fills, writes, 9550 nib ITEM PRICE $30 NOW $25

N Esterbrook Icicle in red, lever filler, rebuilt, fills, writes, 1551 nib ITEM PRICE $65

WRITING SAMPLE OF 52 RIPPLE

minimal to almost no pressure on this one

http://chiltonpens.com/forsale/july24/52sample.jpg

Rick Krantz
July 24th, 2015, 06:10 PM
sorry... fixed email link!

Cookies
July 25th, 2015, 08:13 AM
:( Sent to the wrong e-mail and missed out on the Stratford. Do you find those often?

Rick Krantz
July 27th, 2015, 05:19 PM
I don't find a lot of pens in that kind of material often. As far as lower tier pens, yes.

FWIW, I just reduced these, for one last go round on trying to put these in some good homes!

Lancaster
August 3rd, 2015, 06:21 PM
Received my Sheaffer Snorkel, it's a great pen.
Thank you!