PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Pelikan M201 Bayou (FPH LE, M Nib)

Zhivago
July 26th, 2015, 01:38 PM
EDIT (8.7.15): The pen did not actually sell. It was sent back to FPH for refund.

For sale is a Pelikan M201 'Bayou' fp with a gold-plated steel M nib. The 201 Bayou is the recent and now sold out limited edition from Fountain Pen Hospital in New York. It is, of course, a piston filler. The pen was only inked once and used very little. It has no more than micro signs of use. Box and papers included.

The pen was overpriced for a 200 line pen, but the barrel material does have a very pleasing depth and chatoyance. I find it very attractive; but, ultimately, not really to my tastes.

I would just like to come close to recouping what I paid FPH; so $179.00, including Priority Mail shipping in the USA. I will accept PayPal or check/money order. Thank you.

Zhivago
August 1st, 2015, 01:10 PM
Bump; reduced to just the price paid for the pen. FPH accepts the return of inked pens; so, if this isn't sold in the next few days or so, I'll just return it to them.

sharmon202
August 1st, 2015, 01:40 PM
I bought one of these, love it and do not feel it was overpriced at all. Pictures just cannot do it justice.