PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Waterman L'Etalon Green with Gold Trim

mhosea
July 30th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Waterman L'Etalon, Green. Firm medium nib (0.5mm). Not too wet, not too dry. Nice, smooth writer. I put a lot of effort into adjusting this pen to make it smooth and to start up reliably.

Just the pen. No box, no papers, no converter. $125 + shipping .

Shipping is $5.25 by USPS Priority Mail to US destinations. International is possible if you are a contributor here and are willing to pay for USPS Priority Mail International.

The writing sample is Kaweco Caramel Brown.

lowks
July 31st, 2015, 12:35 AM
Nice looking pen!

Chrissy
July 31st, 2015, 09:56 AM
Yes it is. I keep telling myself I don't need any more pens though

mhosea
July 31st, 2015, 11:34 AM
I keep telling myself I don't need any more pens though

To quote Dr. Phil: "How's that workin' for ya?" :lol:

I'm not in any great hurry to sell pens, either, as it happens. At this point, unless I put it on ebay in an auction format, I'm just "making it available". It's just that, having just bought $800 or so #6 18K Michel Perchin nibs from Richard Binder (with intentions of using them on some of my mostest favoritest pens, my Bexley Poseidon Magnum I & II's, most of which have the JoWo steel nibs on them now), I just kind of felt that maybe I should reduce the net outlay by offering some of my other pens for sale. I'm not very big on lacquer-on-metal pens, though many are, I grant you, quite attractive. Actually, apart from a few inexpensive Chinese pens that I don't use, I only count three such pens in my collection. The Waterman above, a modern Parker Premier, and a Sheaffer Targa Blue Ronce Lacque. Someday I will have to try an ST Dupont pen, though I have yet to see one that tempted me.

mhosea
August 1st, 2015, 10:09 PM