PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAY SALE BUNCH OF SHEAFFER, A WATERMAN, AND A CHILTON

Rick Krantz
August 8th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Here's the latest Saturday sale everyone! lots of Sheaffers in this group! Bunch of cool and unusual pens for your review and hopeful selection.

All pens are rebuilt, and working, unless otherwise noted. They all come with a 1 year warranty as well on function and the rebuild. If you some how break it, I will certainly do my best to help out on fixing it, but I can only do so much. That really isn’t covered under the scope of the warranty, but I will sincerely try my best to help in any capacity I can.

Contact... email me at ckrantz3@msn.com, and if you want it... say let me know, questions don't reserve it, "I want that pen" gets it.

Payment… by paypal. Expected in a timely fashion, usually within a few hours after I say “SOLD” I don’t like chasing people down, and I won’t. I will just move on to the next buyer. Sorry.

Shipping Domestic is $3.00 and international is $10.00

That’s about it, thanks for checking this out…

From left to right…

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/aug7/august8sale.jpg

A Chilton Wingflow, modern issue, hefty and large pen, nice writer, medium alloy Bock nib, threaded cap, maybe inked once. I got the original box and outer box, once tiny manufacturing flaw at barrel threads, ben that way since I got it, mentioned for accuracy. ITEM PRICE $35

B Sheaffer lifetime FAT TD in green. I waited over a year to find a barrel for this one. finally got one last Sunday. nice pen, wide medium nib, TD filler, rebuilt, new o-ring, new sac, cap has the typical tiny ding on top, not terribly noticeable, otherwise a great pen. two tone 14K conical nib. ITEM PRICE $80

C Sheaffer lifetime snorkel in maroon, fine alloy conical nib, new seals, new sac, fills, writes, great pen. nice writer. ITEM PRICE $55

D Sheaffer black craftsman style in lever fill, stubby conical fine 14K nib, these are really really uncommon, and so very cool. rebuilt, fills, writes, uber cool. ITEM PRICE $50

E Sheaffer black craftsman style TD filler, fine 14K sheaffer nib, writes nice, clean pen, rebuilt, fills, writes. ITEM PRICE $30

F Parker 61 in black, lustraloy cap, fine 14K nib, seems to fill, these capillary fillers are kinda tricky to get really clean. ITEM PRICE $45

G Waterman 56 red ripple incredible pattern and writes even better. correct Waterman 14K 6 sized nib, great flexible writing nib (writing sample enclosed) trim is almost perfect, imprints are super strong, only flaw is some tiny chipping inside the cap under the band, which is not uncommon. Otherwise, this pen is everything you could want, large sized, flexible nib, beautiful looking. ITEM PRICE $450

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/aug7/wat56writing.jpg