PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Fountain Pen Sale (8/8/15) - Esterbrooks, Wahl-Eversharp 14k

blazingthrough
August 8th, 2015, 07:34 PM
1) Wahl Eversharp Skyline Demi in Jet Black with 14k fine/medium nib. The pen itself has some wear from age, but is in fully working condition. The nib is in excellent condition - no visible scratches or marks at all. The nib writes smoothly and the sac has been replaced. SOLD

2) Esterbrook SJ Marbled Red with 1555 nib. The pen is in excellent condition with no visible scratches or cracks. The nib writes smoothly, and save a small mark in the middle, is in excellent condition. The sac has been replaced, both jewels are intact and the pen is ready to write. The only downside is a sort of loose lever (it wiggles around, but will only open with intentional force. it's no issue unless you get annoyed by the wiggling noise it makes). $14

3) Esterbrook SJ Marbled Green with 1551 nib. The pen is in excellent condition with no visible scratches or cracks. The nib is in excellent condition and writes smoothly. Both jewels are intact, the sac has been replaced, and the pen is ready to write. SOLD

4) Esterbrook J Marbled Blue with 2314-F nib. The pen is in excellent condition with no visible scratches or cracks. The nib is in excellent condition and writes smoothly. Both jewels are intact, the sac has been replaced, and the pen is ready to write. SOLD

5) Esterbrook J Marbled Grey with 9968 nib. The pen is in excellent condition with no visible scratches or cracks. The nib is in excellent condition and writes smoothly. The top jewel is chipped, but the bottom jewel is fine. The pen is ready to write. $38

Shipping is $4, with tracking number included. Email me at thestationeryfreak@gmail.com (preferred over PMs) for any questions, concerns, or if you would like the pen. Thank you!

\

blazingthrough
August 9th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Bump, some prices reduced.

blazingthrough
August 12th, 2015, 12:44 PM
:bump:

bemed
August 19th, 2015, 05:36 AM
I just received the Wahl Eversharp and the Esterbrook and I have to say that I couldn't be happier.

Thank you very much blazingthrough.

blazingthrough
August 19th, 2015, 09:27 AM
I'm delighted that you enjoy them! :)