PDA

View Full Version : Rotring Tintenkuli Stylograph Demonstrator // $100

heymatthew
August 14th, 2015, 02:48 PM
SOLD!!!!

Hey guys and gals,
I picked this up recently, but it's just not something I'm going to be using a whole lot and I've decided to pick up something else so I'm looking to part with it. This is a Rotring Tintenkuli Stylograph, which is sort of an early predecessor to the modern rollerball pen. It functions with a small pin that extends to keep ink from flowing out of the tip and when placed on paper, the tip retracts allowing ink flow. It's a really neat design and something that paved the way for lots of modern pen designs. This particular one is a demonstrator with a black blind cap and "lustraloy" cap similar to that of the Parker 51. The plastic has gotten amber over time, but is still very transparent and easy to see through. The "Tintenkuli" engraving on the red ring on the back is still very readable. There is an imprint on the barrel of, what I think, is someone's name, but it's subtle and kind of charming, in my opinion. This pen is a piston filler that will work with any fountain pen ink. Perfect for drawing!

This is a really neat pen in a semi-rare material. I'd love to hang on to it, but I'd like to put the funds towards something else. I'm asking $100 OBO via PayPal. I'll cover shipping in the us

Thanks,
Matthew

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T03TPFZ6R-F094H3Y3Y/tintenkuli.jpg

KBeezie
August 14th, 2015, 04:36 PM
The image is broken, it appears to require a login penaddict.slack.com in order to view it.

heymatthew
August 14th, 2015, 04:51 PM

heymatthew
August 14th, 2015, 04:51 PM
The image is broken, it appears to require a login penaddict.slack.com in order to view it.

Images are uploaded above. Sorry! Thanks for letting me know.