PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTS: Lamy Safari Aquamarine M Steel nib, Lamy 14K Gold M nib

canibanoglu
August 15th, 2015, 07:31 AM
Hello everyone,

I have a never used, new in box Lamy Safari Aquamarine with a medium steel nib available for sale. The pen is still stickered and it comes with the box I got it in. I originally got two of these and only used one. The one I offer here has been removed from its box only for photographing and still has the paper ring around it, as well as the Lamy Blue cartridge. Asking $70.

I also have a 14K gold nib that fits every Lamy pen except the 2000. It is a medium nib. I have used this nib only a couple of times when I first got it and it has been stored in my cupboard since then. I have put it on my own Safari to provide a writing sample for this advertisement. You can find the writing sample in the attachments. Asking $70.

Prices include PayPal fees but do not include shipping fees. Please contact me for a shipping quote.

If you get both the pen and the gold nib, I will pay for the shipping price and knock off $10 from the combined price.

If you need any more information please let me know and I will do my best to help you out.

The photos can be found here:
http://imgur.com/a/eVFqq#0

lisantica
August 15th, 2015, 07:51 AM
PM sent.