PDA

View Full Version : FS: Eversharp Slim Ventura, Ebonite Parker 51, Pilot Custom

penguinmaster
August 15th, 2015, 03:02 PM

1. Eversharp Slim Ventura - Gold Filled - Red Section - Pen writes beautifully, no problems with skipping/drying up/etc. Fills like it should. No dings or dents. Does have micro-scratches that would be normal for a pen of this age. Signature area is clean with no signatures. $85 Now $70

2. Pilot Custom - Black Stripe - 18k Fine Nib. Includes converter. Pen was filled once from NOS. Wonderful writer, no issues with the pen at all. Very clean. - $SOLD

3. Parker "51" - Ariel Kullock Reproduction Pen. Built from a scrapped Parker "51" . Ebonite looks like it was from an older bowling ball (maybe, not sure). Very cool though, blackish-grey material with pink and blue streaks throughout the entire thing. Sort of hard to photograph as you might be able to tell. I'm pretty sure this was a one-off he made as I've never seen another in this material. No fading to the ebonite. Come with a gold-filled cap. Cap does have a ding in it (see picture). Pen has a 14k medium nib on it. - $115 Now $90

All prices are negotiable with reasonable offers considered. All prices include CONUS priority mail with tracking. I will ship internationally at the additional cost for whatever service the customer would like.

Please let me know of any questions!

penguinmaster
August 26th, 2015, 11:58 AM
Bump

penguinmaster
August 28th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Bump w/ reduced prices