PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Fountain Pens and Ink!

blazingthrough
August 17th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Looking to either sell or trade these pens. I put a price next to the pen for the amount I would either like to sell it for or have the equivalent amount to trade for (use your judgment).

1) Esterbrook J Marbled Grey with 9968 nib. The pen is in excellent condition with no visible scratches or cracks. The nib is in excellent condition and writes smoothly. The top jewel is chipped, but the bottom jewel is fine. The pen is ready to write. $32

2) Esterbrook Dollar Pen (model A) with 2314-F nib. The pen is in used condition, with surface wear, but no visible cracks or significant scratches. The nib is in pristine condition and writes smoothly. The sac has been replaced and is ready to use. $37

3) Lot of Pilot Varsities Medium Nib - Purple, Red, Black, and Green. Used once or twice, all still full of ink, just find no use for them anymore. $8

4) Faber Castell Loom in Piano Plum w/ Medium Nib - actually never inked, but due to the barrel's susceptibility to scratches, there are a few very subtle scratches on the shiny barrel. For some reason, the picture depicts the trim in a gold-ish tint, but I assure you, it is silver. $25

5) Parker Urban Premium Golden Pearl Fountain Pen Medium Nib - used once, never taken out of house. Pen is in overall mint condition, smooth nib and comes with original box. $38

6) Mont Blanc Meisterstuck Blue Hour Ink in Twilight Blue (LE) - used for one filling (98% left), just not in love with color, as many seem to be. Near mint condition and nearly full of ink, comes in original box. SOLD

7) De Atramentis Gold Ink - used for one filling (99% left). Near mint condition and nearly full of ink. $7

I'm interested in these (always open to other options):

-Noodler's Apache Sunset
-Diamine Grape
-Pilot Iroshizuku Ku Jaku
-Field Notes
-Unrestored Esterbrooks, Wahl Eversharps, etc

Shipping is $4 with tracking number CONUS, and I assume each person will pay for shipping if a trade is done. PM or email me at thestationeryfreak@gmail.com if you have questions, concerns, or want to ship internationally.

blazingthrough
August 18th, 2015, 08:25 PM
:bump: Offers welcomed!

blazingthrough
August 20th, 2015, 08:53 AM
Prices reduced. Offers are sill welcome :)