October 13th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Ill take that..

Email sent

Thanks

earthdawn
October 17th, 2012, 10:32 PM
In case anyone looks....

I got my pen today.

It was as discribed and shipped very fast!

Super nice to deal with and I must say i am very very happy with our transaction.

KrazyIvan
October 18th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Might I suggest leaving feedback for each other via your respective profiles. Just click on the feedback score tab then the "submit feedback" link towards the center of that page. :) It makes peoples feedback readily available on that persons profile without having to hunt through threads.

earthdawn
October 18th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Might I suggest leaving feedback for each other via your respective profiles. Just click on the feedback score tab then the "submit feedback" link towards the center of that page. :) It makes peoples feedback readily available on that persons profile without having to hunt through threads.

Done :)

Thanks... I hear you. Its great that you can leave feedback here so people know if its a good seller or not etc.

Saintpaulia
October 18th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Still it was very nice of Cary to go to such lengths to make sure that he expressed his happiness with my service. I could wish that there was some way to "retire" these ads once the pen is sold or at least be able to put "SOLD" in the thread subject line after the sale. I've tried and tried to find someone on FP Geek and FPN to tell me how to do this as I've seen in on one or the other.