PDA

View Full Version : Pen Repair In Canada

southpaw52
October 13th, 2012, 08:15 AM
I have a friend that is looking for a pen repairer in BC Canada, does anyone know of someone?

Maja
October 14th, 2012, 02:02 AM
There is a fellow (Mark) in our local pen club who was talking about doing pen repairs on-site at the Perks pen store on Cambie Street where we meet in Vancouver, BC, Canada . You can ask re: his services by contacting Perks directly (website: http://www.perksperks.com/ ). I don't know anyone else who is actively advertising their services at this point in time and I believe it is just local pen repairs that he was talking about doing ---no mail-in orders (but I could be wrong---please contact Mark via Perks to find out). Hope this helps :)

southpaw52
October 17th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Thank you very much for the help and info.

Maja
October 17th, 2012, 07:40 PM
You're welcome :)

Mags
February 5th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Laywine's in Toronto does some repair work also by mail order. They send it off site so the local Vancouver pen club would seem super easy but you know I thought I would share an option with you.

Maja
February 8th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Laywine's in Toronto does some repair work also by mail order. They send it off site so the local Vancouver pen club would seem super easy but you know I thought I would share an option with you.
The pen repairguy I mentioned (Mark) is a Vancouver Pen Club member but he is doing the work completely independent of our pen club. I just wanted to clarify that. All enquiries should be directed to Mark c/o Perks pen store ((604) 266-3911) :)

Thanks,
~Maja