PDA

View Full Version : Line X Lamy Limited Edition Fountain Pen

stub
August 22nd, 2015, 02:49 AM
Line X Lamy Limited Edition Fountain Pen

This is for a new, in box, still shrink wrapped Line x Lamy Special Limited Edition Safari fountain pen. I'll probably keep one. Sell the other two.

$150 a piece + $20 Shipped via EMS with tracking.

Laura N
August 23rd, 2015, 02:21 PM
Can you clarify: is that $216 shipped for all three pens together?

KBeezie
August 23rd, 2015, 03:17 PM
Can you clarify: is that $216 shipped for all three pens together?

Sounds like each when he says "I'll probably keep one. Sell the other two."

alc3261
August 23rd, 2015, 03:55 PM
I got a bunny one from Korea for £40 shipped.

Crazyorange
August 23rd, 2015, 05:51 PM
I got the bunny for $74 off eBay.

stub
August 24th, 2015, 07:25 AM
Willing to haggle on price some here via PM or email.

As for $74, you got a score. Amazing. But £40 is bonkers. That has to be a loss for that seller. Honestly not sure you how you did that. God bless you if you are getting them that cheap. You must be buying them from someone who has an inside source or that person is crying now. haha.

I waited on line for hours and they sold out without me getting one the first day. Went back to the other store and waited again for hours and got them but when I went back 2 hours later, again they only had roller balls of two of them left.

There is likely a flood of them hitting the market all at once. As everyone in front of me both days bought the max allowed. Some got online multiple times even though that was not allowed.

Anyway, flipping my extras. I am keeping one, Ms. Stub is keeping one or two. Give me a holler if you are interested. Otherwise I'll sit on them and either keep them and use them, give them to friends or sell them down the road.

stub
August 24th, 2015, 07:31 AM
yeah. wow. damn. I just checked on eBay and I just can't meet those prices. I am baffled by them they would represent a loss for me. holy cow. Something not cool is going on.

stub
August 24th, 2015, 07:32 AM
Folks just buy on eBay then. Honestly. That is cheaper than I paid in the store and you get shipping and don't have to wait on line for hours in the heat.

I have no idea how that is even happening.

Laura N
August 24th, 2015, 07:46 AM
edited out at request of OP - sorry

stub
August 24th, 2015, 07:51 AM
I suppose I should be miffed or something over the thread jack (hey I am selling here! haha) here but honestly, you should all hurry and go get those pens at those prices. I kid you not that is a loss for anyone who stood on line and paid retail. If they are genuine, and I doubt not a lick, then they had some inside sources.

Best of luck everyone.

Laura N
August 24th, 2015, 08:03 AM
I suppose I should be miffed or something over the thread jack (hey I am selling here! haha) here but honestly, you should all hurry and go get those pens at those prices. I kid you not that is a loss for anyone who stood on line and paid retail. If they are genuine, and I doubt not a lick, then they had some inside sources.

Best of luck everyone.

Yeah, you've been a good sport. But please note that I was not thread jacking. That really bothers me in classified ads. Honestly, my post was a legitimate question. Because I knew the eBay price, and because your listing was somewhat ambiguous in showing all the pens together, I was genuinely wondering if you were selling one or three for that price. Also I was genuinely interested in the three. I already have the brown one but I have a friend who might have taken that.

stub
August 24th, 2015, 08:15 AM
I get that. Totally.

... but offering to give another seller's name to prospective buyers on my thread is a tiny little bit uncool. Tiny. Little bit. But whatever.

Anyway. Cheers all.

Sucks to be me.

I guess I'll keep them all.

Laura N
August 24th, 2015, 09:23 AM
I get that. Totally.

... but offering to give another seller's name to prospective buyers on my thread is a tiny little bit uncool. Tiny. Little bit. But whatever.

Anyway. Cheers all.

Sucks to be me.

I guess I'll keep them all.

Dude, fine I'll take that out. I didn't add that until you said "Folks just buy on eBay then. Honestly. That is cheaper than I paid in the store and you get shipping and don't have to wait on line for hours in the heat." Sorry.

stub
August 24th, 2015, 09:36 AM
No biggie.