PDA

View Full Version : Section for the Creative Side?

SMK
April 22nd, 2010, 11:58 AM
How about creating a section dedicated to the use of our beloved Fountain Pens?

I'm sure there'll be interest in people sharing their handwriting, calligraphy, art etc. done with FPs. I, for one, will surely be interested in seeing others' creations using FPs.

S.

dannzeman
April 23rd, 2010, 09:19 AM
I think that's a great idea! I'll talk it over with eriquito and it should be up later tonight.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

SMK
April 23rd, 2010, 10:53 AM
Cool - I'll look forward to that. Thanks.

dannzeman
April 23rd, 2010, 06:22 PM
So I've been looking at the board trying to decide where to put this new forum. First, anyone have any suggestions for a name? Second, where should it go? I thought about putting it in Off Topic but I'm open to suggestions.

SMK
April 24th, 2010, 07:20 AM
The photography section is the creative expression section of sorts so how about renaming the photography section 'The Creative Side' and adding a section for 'Art & Calligraphy' under there.

This'll keep the artsy things together and if we feel the need for adding other sections for pen turning etc. later we can put them under here.

dannzeman
April 24th, 2010, 08:21 AM
The photography section is the creative expression section of sorts so how about renaming the photography section 'The Creative Side' and adding a section for 'Art & Calligraphy' under there.

This'll keep the artsy things together and if we feel the need for adding other sections for pen turning etc. later we can put them under here.
Fantastic idea!
I was talking with eriquito last night about this and he suggested the same thing, but we couldn't come up with names for the forums. Now that you've reinforced the idea, and with names, I'll get it set up.

SMK
April 25th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Cool - I see there are already some posts there too. Thanks.

bardolator
April 26th, 2010, 06:25 PM
If only my handwriting were pretty enough to share.... :blush: