PDA

View Full Version : Midori Question

Curtisvan
August 27th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Is it just me or does everyone know there are more than two sizes of travelers notebooks? I'm adding a photo of one in my hand to show the size. I thought I was ordering the one that's the same width of the passport size but longer the one I received is definitely wider also. The thing is that I actually love this size!

Tracy Lee
August 28th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Yes, maybe that is the Traveler? Versus the passport size. But yes, they have two sizes.

migo984
August 28th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Do you mean there are three different sizes as I thought there were just two, Traveler's Regular and Passport?

Midori's website has just the two and gives the measurements as:

Traveler's Regular H218 x W130 x D10mm
Passport. H134 x W105 x D10mm

What are the dimensions of yours?

Curtisvan
August 28th, 2015, 03:40 PM
I have the passport size, I have one the exact width of the passport but longer and now I have one longer and wider

migo984
August 28th, 2015, 06:08 PM
I have the passport size, I have one the exact width of the passport but longer and now I have one longer and wider

I've never heard of the longer 'Passport' width cover. My oldest Standard (about 3 years old) is the same size as the newer one I bought this year. As far as I can recall the Traveler Standard has always been wider as well as longer. Is yours a branded Midori? Perhaps it was a special issue or made by another company.

bagelschmear
February 23rd, 2017, 09:06 AM
There IS a third size - I believe it's only available on the Japanese market, but it's called the "personal" size. It measures 6.5x3.7" and is mid way between the "Standard" and "Passport."

grainweevil
February 23rd, 2017, 12:21 PM
Struggling to find reference to a "personal" size except among the knock-off merchants. Do you have a link?

Lady Onogaro
February 23rd, 2017, 02:41 PM
I have seen references to a Personal size Midori among those folks selling refills.

mrJemes
February 27th, 2019, 01:27 AM
I don`t know about you,but i like this size. It`s just perfect.

MightyLlama
June 3rd, 2019, 05:56 AM
I've just ordered a Midori Traveler's Passport Notebook, so I'll let you know the dimensions when I receive it. HTH

xewepi714
May 31st, 2023, 12:59 AM
As exciting as moving to a new home can be, the process of actually getting there can be quite daunting. There’s the packing, the moving, the unpacking, and the logistical planning that goes into making sure everything arrives safely and on time. One of the most important aspects of the moving process is determining the cost of the move. Car Shipping Rates Enid, Oklahoma (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYK0y0GdQ7s)