PDA

View Full Version : Collection Cleanup, Part 3

mtnbiker62
August 28th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Thanks to everyone who has been helping me curate my collection. This is is an update to my last sale post, with some new pens. Most of these pens have been inked only once or twice, and have the normal microscratches that pens get from sliding in and out of a case. All of the fountain pens will be shipped with a converter. In most cases, I just don't like the size of the pen; it's either too small, or too big. Some are just duplicates of others in my collection. I'm not trying to get rich here, and I know that most of these pens aren't real high dollar items, so I'm willing to listen to reasonable offers. I'm also willing to trade for pens and/or ink, but my want list probably doesn't match up well with what I'm offering! If you are interested in trading, message me, and I'll send you my want list. I've only put group pictures up so far, but if you want individual pictures let me know. I'll try to keep updating the list as I have time. I prefer to ship USPS Priority Mail in the US, so add $6 for shipping for as many pens as will fit in a small priority box. Thanks for looking.

(L to R)
Pilot Cocoon set - FP-F nib, BP, 0.5mm mechanical pencil - $30, SOLD
Pilot Metropolitan - M nib - $10 SOLD
Platinum #3776 Century Nice "Pur" - F nib - $120
Platinum Set - #3776 Balance "Maestro" - F nib, and Double R3 Action Sarabo MWB-1000F BP - $100
Pilot Prera, Clear w/black finial, CM nib - $30 SOLD
Pilot Prera, Clear w/blue finial, F nib - $30
Pilot Knight - CM nib - $15 SOLD
Serwex Eyedropper - Free with the purchase of any other pen...just let me know you want it. SOLD

Parker "51" Vacumatic (1946, grey, silver colored (Lustralloy?) cap, gold colored clip, restored by Speerbob), user grade - F nib - $70 SOLD

Now available for sale...make offer. SOLD

KBeezie
August 28th, 2015, 09:18 PM
.... The Monochrome Exhibit.

mtnbiker62
August 30th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Very motivated to sell these pens...please give me an offer if you are interested!

mtnbiker62
September 1st, 2015, 09:40 PM
Still taking offers...

mtnbiker62
September 5th, 2015, 09:07 PM
All pens sold or transferred to individual ads.